Men in Black II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black II Reviews

May 12, 2017
1927 Was 75 Years Old In 2002.
½ April 3, 2017
THE CGI is unwatchable and unacceptable given the time it was made and the fact that it was a sequel to a brilliant first effort. Just all in all a sloppy film.
March 25, 2017
nice CGI but hard to watch. the story line does not make any sense. if a single alien can overtake the MIB headquarters shut it down and release all the prisioners at once, how come earth its safe? should it not be some aliens working as MIB agents?
March 22, 2017
It wasn't as good as the first, but it was still decent enough.
March 20, 2017
Crap, rushed. Nowhere near as good as the first film.
February 27, 2017
not as good as the first and quite slow
February 26, 2017
It's pretty cheesy and the green screen is pretty noticeable in places, but still generally entertaining.
February 20, 2017
Brutal follow-up with awful CGI and bad acting.
January 2, 2017
I doubt my review will count for anything because I'm the only person who liked this.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 2, 2016
Not as good as the first, but still okay.
November 2, 2016
it's good, but not like the first one, yet even the first one could have been a lot better itself as well.
½ October 26, 2016
Not as good as first but still good rewatch ability
October 16, 2016
Predecible, aburrida, solo la vi para darle continuidad a la 3 que esta un poco mejor, como dice el dicho segundas partes no son buenas, nunca superaron la 1.
½ September 10, 2016
Oh dear... Why are there a bunch of Jar Jars running around? Oh dear...
½ August 11, 2016
Not bad, but definitely not as smart and good as it's predecessor.
August 2, 2016
I think I might be one of the only people who really likes Men in Black 2.
July 25, 2016
MIB 2 is Funny Bad!
It's enjoyable to see most of the context and the visuals
And especially with Frank the Pug with his Paw is laughably Bad!
Fun To Watch!

Score: 5.5/10
½ July 18, 2016
Not as impressive as the first one, or as funny. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones nailed it again in their MIB roles, but they're overshadowed by tons of bad CGI and some unfunny jokes, overall it's not more than another mediocre sequel.