Mortal Kombat: Annihilation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation Reviews

January 12, 2018
Not as good many years later (rated it 2.5 2008)
November 13, 2017
Yeah its bad but I still kind of enjoy it for the cheese.
½ October 14, 2017
Worse than the first one
September 17, 2017
Not as good as the first one, missed many of the original cast actors!
September 12, 2017
Un déchet purulent de la pire espèce, mais un déchet qui me fait rire et sourire!
½ September 8, 2017
Wow, what a terrible movie. The good intentions of the first Mortal Kombat are flushed within the first 5 minutes of this sequel as most of the returning characters have been recast, but that's only the beginning of how atrocious this "film" is. Horrible writing, bad acting, non-existent character development, and shockingly cheap visuals complete with the worst CGI in a big budget movie make this one of the worst films I had the displeasure of enduring.
½ July 25, 2017
Not the best but definitely doesn't deserve all that bad talk it gets. Still action packed and very entertaining.
July 19, 2017
Dude. This movie sucked. It wasn't as better as the first film.
½ June 26, 2017
The book is always better than the movie.
½ June 24, 2017
Just when you think Mortal Kombat can't get worse, it does. Characters are thin and recast, fighting is bad, and the special effects are even worse.
½ June 5, 2017
The original was terrible but had a small schlocky charm in a way that a lot of 90's misfires had. This sequels sinks to unbelievable new lows with dopey action scenes and some of the worst special effects imaginable.
½ April 19, 2017
Why did they have to kill of johnny
March 15, 2017
I thought it was pretty dank
½ March 7, 2017
Watch for a good laugh at the awful special effects and acting.
December 14, 2016
Zero stars. All this movie has is crazy characters doing backflips and dragons that look like they're made of play-doh by a kindergartener! I never understood the plot because the video game is just you fighting another combatant!
½ December 13, 2016
Even though it's a horrible movie with a stupid plot, some of the laziest and worst action scenes, and zero likeable characters outside of maybe Sindel... its actually halfway decent for a Mortal Kombat story mode.
October 26, 2016
Mortal kombat: annihilation is very cheesy, but I did like the mindless action sequence.
½ October 17, 2016
es tan mala que produce lastima
½ September 24, 2016
Should have never been made
½ August 25, 2016
One of the worst films ever made!!!