Never Been Kissed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Never Been Kissed Reviews

July 21, 2016
Drew did a good job and was funny. Nerd girl hot as fuck. Good music, best scene was Prom playing the smiths
April 16, 2016
Unoriginal. Unbelievable. Unsatisfying. Yeah, high school and college band-nerd girls probably love this flick- but for the rest of us, it's just a silly rom-com that will make losers feel like they can be something given a second chance. Rating: 6.5 / 10
April 10, 2016
Meh. A good distraction movie if you're home alone and want to make out with your girlfriend.
½ December 27, 2015
Creepy and irredeemable. I learned nothing from it. Those who enjoy rom-coms know what I mean.
December 23, 2015
Okay. There's just nothing really noteworthy about this film, although it is still entertaining.
November 12, 2015
Never Been Kissed lives up to its relatable protagonist's go-getting charm with an exciting, adventurous and extremely heartwarming interpretation of the high school experience, populated with colorfully stereotypical characters who are all perfectly led by a fully embracing Drew Barrymore in exuberant form.
½ October 11, 2015
This was a typical 90s teen movie. It was overly cheesy, unrealistic and predictable. Nevertheless it was sweet and at times entertaining.
August 23, 2015
What a good, classic, chick flick movie!
½ May 26, 2015
You've seen this done better before but Barrymore makes it watchable.
½ April 20, 2015
Dumb, cliche and ultimately annoying... Unfortunately nothing sets this apart from any other teen movie
March 28, 2015
Now THAT is how you do a Human Interest feature!
½ January 29, 2015
Drew Barrymore is her usual likeable self but Never Been Kissed is incredibly predictable. Full review later.
½ January 11, 2015
C'est une note de passage pour un film somme toute fort sympathique. C'est standard dans le genre et dans le ton, le montage laisse parfois un peu à désirer, mais c'est drôle par moment et très touchant dans le dernier mille. Agréable.
November 12, 2014
Love this movie. A great story of finding yourself.
November 8, 2014
Infinitely Wonderful.
½ October 26, 2014
Skipped a lot of scenes when I watched it. Unbearably bad.
October 20, 2014
Not a great movie, but Drew Barrymore was always fun to watch.
½ September 25, 2014
I'm Sorry This Just Sucks. It Is Painful & Full Of Cringe-Factor Moments. I Cannot Understand That When Suspension Of Belief Is Taken To This Degree That Often Director-Producers Just Seem To Make It Up As They Go. Lame Lame Lame.
½ August 23, 2014
Never Been Kissed is unoriginal and uninspired, but Drew Barrymore's genuine acting performances gives it wings.
½ August 20, 2014
Entertaining show about a reporter going back to high school.