November Criminals - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

November Criminals Reviews

½ December 11, 2017
This is yet another HORRIBLE career choice for Chloe Moretz. The poster already says it all, with the totally untalented and soon to be forgotten "Ansel Elgort" shoving his pouty face and silly hairdo in front of the lovely but clueless Chloe Moretz.
December 4, 2017
very entertaining.
8.8/10
½ November 26, 2017
November criminals is a gripping and great mystery. I do however recommend staying away from the trailers, after whatching said trailer it can make the movie predictable. Ansel elgor and Chloe grace moretz have great chemistry together.i can see teens relating to this movie a lot with the high shool element in the film. My only other flaw is I wish we learned more about Kevin (the victim). He gets about 2 minutes of screen time, and don't learn enough about him. Other then that this film is engaging, intriguing, it's very well shot, and a recommend watch.
November 21, 2017
This lightweight crime thriller only scratches the surface. It is full of cliched characters and unbelievably contrived situations. No one acts like a real person would act. It's too bad since it features several accomplished and likeable actors.
November 17, 2017
Even when I really loved Ansel and Chloe performances, I never felt intrigued with the story.
November 13, 2017
I wasnt very amused with November Criminals,
I was very excited for this movie for the amazing actors like Ansel Elgort and ChloŽ Grace Moretz. However, the story was average without any revealing plots or interesting rising actions. I liked how Sacha Gervasi
showed the character development, and the closure. The movie is Okay.
Story wise and execution: 1/3.5
Acting: 1/2.5
Camera work: 1/2
Sound: 1/2
Overal Score: 2/5
November 10, 2017
Loved everything about it. Definitely a new favorite.
½ November 9, 2017
November Criminals tackles a sensitive and important issue in the American society and it does it in the most simple way possible, no twists or nothing, it's pretty straightforward in terms of the plot and I really like that, the acting was compelling and especially from the two upcoming stars in the industry, I believe the film achieved its purpose by spreading awareness through the medium of film and I very much applaud that.
½ November 8, 2017
Surprisingly bad considering the talented actors in the movie.
November 8, 2017
Beter dan je standaard jeugd-film, waarin wellicht het script niet heel scherp is, maar het onderhoudende criminelen verhaal met meer diepte wordt bekeken dan je zou verwachten. Helaas lijdt November Criminals wel aan een korte speelduur, waardoor het einde ietwat afgerafeld aanvoelt.
November 7, 2017
The movie was ok... Nothing exciting or new