Old School - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Old School Reviews

September 27, 2016
One of Will Ferrells best. Very funny movie.
September 19, 2016
Ok, so compared to most people I did not enjoy the movie.
September 11, 2016
Very funny. Glad I stumbled upon this one.
½ August 19, 2016
Recently separated man is persuaded by his married friends to rent a frat house and after a wild party he is forced to start his own fraternity or move from the premises. This comedy hits the right tone needed for these kind of "Animal House" inspired comedies. This one works because the characters are likable and the audience can relate to their situations.
June 13, 2016
Old School was an okay movie. The plot wasn't that good and it lacked comedy. This movie is more for college kids and maybe even high schoolers. I wouldn't really suggest this movie.
April 21, 2016
Will Ferrell Owns in this movie....

Your Fucking Crazy man your crazy! ha
March 27, 2016
this movie is pretty stupid. Will Ferrell ruins it! the movie has some good moments though (when Will isn't around!)
March 9, 2016
Aivot narikkaan leffa, hauskoja kohtauksia. :D (Suom. Old School - Jengi koossa)
March 3, 2016
Blue, you're my boy!
February 17, 2016
One of my favorite comedies.
February 11, 2016
Top ten comedy 60% by critics they're stupid
January 3, 2016
Decent movie with some funny parts but it's not necessarily hilarious. Overall, it's a fun watch but there are better movies of this type. 3/5 OR 6/10
½ October 24, 2015
Silly, but nothing to sneeze at. Will Ferrell helps you get through this film.
½ October 21, 2015
besides the few quotes that everyone still uses, this movie does not hold up.
September 27, 2015
There is absolutely no excuse for this movie. A poorly written screen play, poor editing, mediocre acting. I've got to say it: the emperor has no clothes. For you own sake, please give this one a miss.
September 10, 2015
damn i'm watching this for the 2nd time it's way more memorable when sober
½ August 22, 2015
- I've seen countless times now, I laugh every time. Vaughn is hilarious.

- Just watched it again, one of the few movies I can watch over and over again and not get tired of it.
½ August 18, 2015
The premise was there, the laughs were not.
½ August 13, 2015
Walked out of this and have seen much fewer Will Farrell movies as a result.
½ July 27, 2015
The premise is somewhat original, it's the execution of it that's really good. The chemistry between all the main characters in the movie is very good too they all really work well together. Honestly you can't go wrong with Will Farrel as the crazy energetic one of the bunch. Not too many laugh out loud moments but the whole situation is pretty comedic.