The Other Guys - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Other Guys Reviews

September 13, 2016
Love it, so underrated.
September 11, 2016
Stupid entertainment and not for your kids, buddy the elf has a different job this time. With many big movie stars and a strong cast this movie dose a great job delivering 2 hours of laughs.
September 10, 2016
Nice to see Mark Wahlberg's comedic chops but this movie is very middle of the road for me.
½ September 9, 2016
Dull story with desperate comedy on top! Bad meal!
½ September 5, 2016
Funny sometimes but like most Will Ferrell movies, it tends to get too over the top and ridiculous
½ August 20, 2016
3th time i watched it i think ....not a borring moment in this clever action/comedy ! SOMDVD
August 17, 2016
So funny. The dynamic and chemistry between Ferrel and Wahlberg is undeniable and the final result is an outrageous film with many laughs.
½ August 14, 2016
Funny and hilarious throughout. Lots of laughs, action, and more.
August 13, 2016
If you wanna laugh really hard I would suggest the Other Guys. Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell are comedy gold. I found this movie funny and enjoyable. This is one of the best comedy movies ever. The Other Guys is the definition of the word hilarious. A must-see movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
August 12, 2016
it a fun and funny movie
½ August 2, 2016
A silly buddy cop movie. Its no Rush Hour, BUT it might be the next best thing. Again, not anywhere near the amazingness of Rush Hour, but the back and forth between Wahlberg and Ferrell is top notch. I laughed, a lot.
½ July 30, 2016
Revi após quase 6 anos e gostei mais agora - ver depois do filme mais recente de Adam McKay (The Big Short) ajuda bastante,
July 29, 2016
Not as funny as I was hoping for but still a fun watch, Some good little action scenes but would of been better if Dwayne Johnson and Samuel L Jackson were in it more.
July 28, 2016
Loved it! Mark and Will need to do as many movies together as possible.
½ July 25, 2016
The Other Guys is a poor movie with bastard actors and a dumb script.
I don't believe just an insulting pile of crap like this wants to bug me all day.
Imagine a film with hardly any dialog, Less Funny Moments and More Die Hard 4 Like Script.
This is what it will turn into
I don't even wanna watch this movie ever again i just wanna forget everything about this movie for the rest of my life.
This is the worst action film i have ever seen and these critics are insane.

Score: 1/10
July 22, 2016
Did someone call 9-1-holy shit!
July 20, 2016
So silly and tongue-in-cheek, I can't imagine taking it seriously enough to critique it. Majorly entertaining and funny.
½ July 16, 2016
Funny and entertaining, again Will Ferrell fulfills its purpose.
July 10, 2016
Has some potential judging by the cast
June 29, 2016
Hands down myour husband and I's favorite movie. We quote it at least once a day!