The Other Guys - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Other Guys Reviews

November 24, 2017
I didn't like it the first time I saw it. But it grew on me. Some good laughs.
½ November 23, 2017
I love Ferrell and Wahlberg together, just so funny and play off each other so well. The jokes are rapid fire and a strong 95% of them hit the mark. Also includes two of the funniest cameos ever, by The Rock and Sam Jackson. They're not in the movie long but it is so incredibly funny the short period of time they're on screen.
October 29, 2017
For this year, Cop Out was the appetizer, The Other Guys is the full dinner. One of the funniest movies in years.
September 11, 2017
(4.5 out of 6)
"Gator don't play that shit, you best be using them jimmies".
September 3, 2017
The best comedy movie I have ever seen
August 22, 2017
one of best comedies
August 7, 2017
Funny at times, but it can be boring.
July 30, 2017
Since open carry is legal now, does that mean desk pops are a thing now.
July 29, 2017
No estuvo mal, divertido.
June 26, 2017
The humour is pretty weak
jamrcla
June 5, 2017
Not as funny as I was hoping for but still a fun watch, Some good little action scenes but would of been better if Dwayne Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson were in it more.
½ May 29, 2017
I liked this movie like a stand up comedian. A lot of jokes. Not too much stupidity.
May 19, 2017
The youtube outtake reel is by far the funniest thing about this movie for me.
April 13, 2017
Great chemistry, followed by ridiculous action makes for a well acted buddy cop comedy that never fails to make me laugh.
April 12, 2017
Another successful team up between Will Farrell and Adam McKay, The Other Guys might be a little bit over the top but still manages to fit in some good laughs.
April 3, 2017
I wouldn't have guessed Mark and Will worked so well with this film. A movie that erupts me to laugh and keeps me guessing on the next chapter has my vote. It's funny to see how cop movies are either serious and blood shed or funny stupid and only just for laughs. Something you can watch with your mates should there be a black out on the sports channel.
March 30, 2017
hilarious - worth seeing twice or more, there are many great lines in this.
½ March 20, 2017
The first half is some of Will Ferrell's funniest work and absolutely raucous in spirit, while the second half gets lost in a story that isn't all that interesting. Thankfully there's enough laughs provided throughout to make this an easily rewatchable comedy that works as an excellent parody of the buddy cop genre.
½ March 19, 2017
This movie is hilarious. There are so many moments of pure, ridiculous hilarity that the overall forgettable plot is easily forgiven.
March 14, 2017
One of a kind buddy cop movie.