The Other Guys - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Other Guys Reviews

½ January 2, 2017
Mark Wahlberg is for action movies not comedy but story is good and funny.
½ December 21, 2016
Good comedy! The first half of this film is hilarious but then it goes a bit rubbish. Still very funny though
December 17, 2016
The unrated edition is so fucking hilarious! Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell are among the best buddy cop teams!
December 7, 2016
While some of it seemed to feel like a failed attempt, The Other Guys overall was a fairly funny comedy staring two great comedians. Ferrell was decent and Wahlberg was solid as well, but this was not their best to me. Some of it felt a tad boring, but I can't say it was slow for that matter. Halfway decent, but not great overall.
November 12, 2016
The flixster score on this should be much higher. This movie is a peacock you gotta let it fly
½ October 29, 2016
Grade: B-. It's an okay movie. It could've been better in some ways. The way the movie presents the plot and the important details is a bit confusing and complicated. Besides the plot, the movie is funny. Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell are a great duo when it comes to comedy. People say Daddy's Home wasn't as good as this film but I think Daddy's Home was at least 2 times better.
October 26, 2016
This movie gets funnier and funnier every time I watch it. Wahlberg is great as they bad cop with Ferrell being the voice of reason.
October 26, 2016
One of the gems of this disc can be found in the special features. It's an extended improvisation by Michael Keaton moonlighting as a Bed, Bath, & Beyond store manager. Wow!
October 23, 2016
Muhc, much better than expected. There were plenty of laugh out loud moments in this over-the-top copy buddy (but not biddies) movie. Seriously good fun.
October 8, 2016
The Other Guys impresses, with surprisingly good on-screen chemistry between Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg, explosive action scenes, plenty of unforgettable comedic moments, a well written script, and laugh out loud humor. It has a unique style of humor that should be greatly appreciated, along with some of the best comedic writing I've ever seen.
September 13, 2016
Love it, so underrated.
September 11, 2016
Stupid entertainment and not for your kids, buddy the elf has a different job this time. With many big movie stars and a strong cast this movie dose a great job delivering 2 hours of laughs.
September 10, 2016
Nice to see Mark Wahlberg's comedic chops but this movie is very middle of the road for me.
½ September 9, 2016
Dull story with desperate comedy on top! Bad meal!
½ September 5, 2016
Funny sometimes but like most Will Ferrell movies, it tends to get too over the top and ridiculous
½ August 20, 2016
3th time i watched it i think ....not a borring moment in this clever action/comedy ! SOMDVD
August 17, 2016
So funny. The dynamic and chemistry between Ferrel and Wahlberg is undeniable and the final result is an outrageous film with many laughs.
½ August 14, 2016
Funny and hilarious throughout. Lots of laughs, action, and more.
August 13, 2016
If you wanna laugh really hard I would suggest the Other Guys. Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell are comedy gold. I found this movie funny and enjoyable. This is one of the best comedy movies ever. The Other Guys is the definition of the word hilarious. A must-see movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
August 12, 2016
it a fun and funny movie