The Prestige Reviews

• Apr 17, 2021

absurd twists. notable movie

absurd twists. notable movie

• Mar 30, 2021

Enjoyable 2hr Nolan movie with solid performances from Caine, Bale, Jackman & Johansson and an enigmatic appearance by David Bowie as Nikolai Tesla. Magical rivalry on and off the stage with some nice twists.

• Mar 29, 2021

A new Nolan favorite of mine, The Prestige is truly is not what it seems. There are so many scenes that kept me on edge on had me questioning, Nolan doing this smartly. I love the production design too. The rivalry leads to many crazy things that I wonder why they had to start rivaling in the first place. Obviously here it led to problems. The magic scenes are striking. It reminds me how we should not rival and accept Jesus and surrender to him, our onlg hope for salvation.

• Mar 22, 2021

Masterful performances and some of the best twists around.

Masterful performances and some of the best twists around.

• Mar 20, 2021

Was fantastic. Great cast and story

Was fantastic. Great cast and story

• Mar 16, 2021

This far surpasses Inception. Christopher Nolan is a true visionary. It warrants many re-watches

• Mar 15, 2021

The Prestige is a twisting, turning, thriller about obsession, loss, and revenge. The whole film itself is like a big magic trick, watching for the first time you'll be blown away by the twists that were hidden in plain view. Rewatching is fun to see the hints that may have flown right by on your first watch. Jackman and Bale give fantastic performances

• Mar 12, 2021

this is one of my top 5 Nolan films. the cast is incredible, the storytelling is well utilised and it contains one of the best plot twists in cinematic history.

• Mar 08, 2021

A movie who's foreshadowing exponentially grows to leave you with a dropped jaw at the ending scene. Fantastic film that I feel the need to watch several more times.