Priceless - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Priceless Reviews

September 25, 2016
There's something about French comedies which is unique, it's almost like words don't even need to be used. Stylish and funny.
August 20, 2016
One of the best movies I've ever seen. On the surface a comedy, but underneath a very serious drama. A hopeful story about how the heart of another, if it truly loves you, can change yours as well, and heal it.
May 20, 2016
It is witty and heartwarming. I love the chemistry between them.
½ August 5, 2015
Simpatican francki filmcic ;)
March 28, 2015
What a delightful and charming romantic comedy. Audrey Tautuo was fabulous, just couldn't keep eyes off her, her expressions and acting was just fantastic.
½ February 14, 2015
lovely. Charming. Well done.
½ January 17, 2015
Que increible actriz la Tautou, una pelicula liviana y divertida para pasar el rato
½ September 10, 2014
This movie was so cute
½ August 10, 2014
such a charming movie i can't believe it's contemporary.
July 27, 2014
The characters aren't very likable, but the movie grew on me as their antics became more familiar. A fun alteration on the rom-com genre.
July 24, 2014
Not really sure if it wasn't that enjoyable or it's just me and my conviction that Audrey Tautou is lame and anything she's in is likewise.
July 8, 2014
funny and charming, seductively altogether.
½ May 25, 2014
I like Audrey Tautou in almost anything and Gad Elmaleh makes for a charming leading man.
May 3, 2014
Audrey Tautou. In love with you.
March 16, 2014
I don't know the name of this famous french actress who also played in Coco avant Chanel,but i just love her! :]
December 18, 2013
A quaint little comedy with some charming performances and a good eye for what is funny
½ November 29, 2013
A good laugh.. but that's about it.
½ November 28, 2013
tatou is sexy and intelligent in this movie. very romantic and has a happy ending.
October 27, 2013
I nice, romantic comedy. You will know what will happen in the end just by seeing the first minutes, but it is still funny to see that if money does not buy love, it can buy the rest.