Project X - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Project X Reviews

June 29, 2017
Chre la place (il en restait :p )
Super cin.
June 27, 2017
An interesting "documentary" movie, with lots of twists, humor, surprises, and a fantastic soundtrack.

Not really a movie to watch when you're bored, but more with a group of friends if you want to sit back and relax.
½ May 16, 2017
If you're a young person looking for one of the wildest parties ever put together on screen, you'll probably enjoy this movie. The premise is pretty simple and the jokes can be juvenile but the movie is a blast. I enjoyed seeing the three characters put this party together and then see the chaos that ensues afterward. It starts off as just a party movie but as the movie gets crazier and crazier, it becomes more of a thriller. It is a pretty good found footage style movie that is entertaining for a certain demographic. I also appreciated some of the events near the end of the movie which grounded it more in reality than it needed to. I think it's a fun movie that isn't meant to be taken seriously in any way. If you know what you're getting into, the movie mostly delivers.
May 3, 2017
Probably the funniest movie I've ever seen especially the way it had a 12 million $ budget
March 29, 2017
Project X captures the realism of a wild party with a handheld camera, but it also captures the mean-spirited debauchery of the most annoying teens.
March 7, 2017
Great movie and love the music
February 23, 2017
Stupid movie. Unoriginal with no real plot, but entertaining nevertheless.
½ February 17, 2017
The story about the three high school friends is pretty lame and damn near intolerable. Luckily, the film itself is incredibly funny and the party at the center of it is one of the best (if not THE BEST) ever put on screen.
½ February 4, 2017
,,¢,,,¦¢,¦â¦
½ February 3, 2017
Skinny white kid gets manipulated into big party by sleazy sexist friend and also there's a fat guy there. That's the movie. It ain't good.
January 25, 2017
I hated this film. The weak characters and the annoying way of filming it in first person for the entire time. A small part of me found some enjoyment for it's realistic interpretation of how teenagers act. However the approach the director is trying to go for is not completely clear, it is unclear as to whether he is going for a crazy, no holds barred movie or a best friends become lovers romance. He should have chosen one direction to go in and stayed with it. The characters are either extremely unlikable or weak and timid, also the humour doesn't really cut it in the way the director would want. I can't even say this is harmless either because most people will genuinely be offended by all of its crude illmanorisms.
½ December 10, 2016
Well, it was party of the year.I was a teen when I watched it,and I liked it.
½ December 9, 2016
Project X teaches us how (not) to throw a party.
December 4, 2016
I'm 50 years old and pretty picky of the movies I watch.... I like a good story, acting and a well done production. I lOVED Project X! So shoot me. It was a lot of fun!
November 8, 2016
Amazing soundtrack, decent story and great cast. One of my favorite movies.
½ October 21, 2016
extremely enjoyable.
September 6, 2016
A hilarious and entertaining party movie! All a round great time!
½ August 22, 2016
It's actually pretty fun, and it does exactly what it sets out to do. But if you're 30 or over...don't bother.
August 8, 2016
this movie was awful. how it was so popular I'll never understand
July 24, 2016
A fresh update on that classic teen party flick (Animal House, House Party, American Pie, Super Bad) doesn't pull any punches watch the extended cut