Project X - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Project X Reviews

March 7, 2017
Great movie and love the music
February 23, 2017
Stupid movie. Unoriginal with no real plot, but entertaining nevertheless.
½ February 17, 2017
The story about the three high school friends is pretty lame and damn near intolerable. Luckily, the film itself is incredibly funny and the party at the center of it is one of the best (if not THE BEST) ever put on screen.
½ February 4, 2017
,,¢,,,¦¢,¦â¦
½ February 3, 2017
Skinny white kid gets manipulated into big party by sleazy sexist friend and also there's a fat guy there. That's the movie. It ain't good.
January 25, 2017
I hated this film. The weak characters and the annoying way of filming it in first person for the entire time. A small part of me found some enjoyment for it's realistic interpretation of how teenagers act. However the approach the director is trying to go for is not completely clear, it is unclear as to whether he is going for a crazy, no holds barred movie or a best friends become lovers romance. He should have chosen one direction to go in and stayed with it. The characters are either extremely unlikable or weak and timid, also the humour doesn't really cut it in the way the director would want. I can't even say this is harmless either because most people will genuinely be offended by all of its crude illmanorisms.
½ December 10, 2016
Well, it was party of the year.I was a teen when I watched it,and I liked it.
½ December 9, 2016
Project X teaches us how (not) to throw a party.
December 4, 2016
I'm 50 years old and pretty picky of the movies I watch.... I like a good story, acting and a well done production. I lOVED Project X! So shoot me. It was a lot of fun!
November 8, 2016
Amazing soundtrack, decent story and great cast. One of my favorite movies.
½ October 21, 2016
extremely enjoyable.
September 6, 2016
A hilarious and entertaining party movie! All a round great time!
½ August 22, 2016
It's actually pretty fun, and it does exactly what it sets out to do. But if you're 30 or over...don't bother.
August 8, 2016
this movie was awful. how it was so popular I'll never understand
July 24, 2016
A fresh update on that classic teen party flick (Animal House, House Party, American Pie, Super Bad) doesn't pull any punches watch the extended cut
July 21, 2016
Nothing made sense. Too much boobs. The ending was half-assed. Had potential. Failed miserably.
July 14, 2016
Best summer party movie
June 13, 2016
Teen party comedy that uses single camera setup.
May 31, 2016
Aggressively angry with no premeditated direction, unfunny and equally unintelligent, Project X's only dual element of interest is it's shaky cam perspective, and the actual ensuing party shenanigans. Both are great, but deserved a film with a hint of sincerity and an actual purpose, but that's probably what the fans didn't want.
½ May 6, 2016
Somehow - while watching - it felt like I've seen this movie before, but I hadn't.