Pusher - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pusher Reviews

½ August 8, 2015
Awful. Just awful. The main problems are the last 1hr 26mins, the dialogue throughout and the acting. Otherwise it's ok.
August 6, 2015
Rotten. Watch the originals. Painful to watch Zlatko have to sign up for this shit.
July 11, 2015
An English language remake almost the same as the Danish version, so in that respect it's not a bad film. Decent if you've not seen the Danish original, a lesser film if you have.
May 18, 2015
As usual it's nothing remake and when compared to the original it feels far too inferior. However, on its own merits its a tense, edgy thriller with a solid central performance by Richard Coyle.
April 17, 2015
Let's take a great Danish small-time gangster movie and give it the 'Lock Stock' treatment shall we? How about let's not? No amount of fancy lighting and camerawork can make this film hide what it really is...pretty pointless.
½ March 4, 2015
Was good and gripping with lots of twists and turns. Good cast.
September 27, 2014
I feel I need to spoil this movie for you: it's about a egotistical dealer who screws up and spends the whole movie trying to cover his ass and burn bridges as her goes along. It's all about him. as the viewer, it makes sense. because whoever created this movie didn't give a fuck about us. you spend 90 minutes not giving a shit about the protagonist. time ill spent.
½ June 22, 2014
Redundant remake that improves on nothing and botches what was good about the original. The only things this version has going for it are the synth-heavy soundtrack and Richard Coyle's charismatic performance.
April 30, 2014
Pusher is highly kinetic and stylish, but never really gets any traction to make audiences empathize or even conversely distain any characters.
February 27, 2014
This was a mediocre movie that brought nothing new and of course, it was a remake.
It had its moments of interest but as a whole felt stale and recycled.
½ February 22, 2014
its almost too copycat of the original; nothing new and a bit of a downgrade. these are my favorite kind of endings though.
February 2, 2014
Somewhat watchable. Not terrible but rather bland.
January 22, 2014
typical drug movie where main character faces problem after problem n nothing seems to go right. didn't like ending one of those endings that leaves u hanging. Couple scenes seemed to be more dramatic then they needed to be. ok movie just really disliked the ending
December 13, 2013
Well, there are not very many likeable characters in this movie. In fact, it made me feel dirty watching it, like I needed a shower afterwards; it's just very...grimy. The acting, along with the direction, is uneven and its artsy feel just doesn't play well.
November 11, 2013
An average London gangster tale with a cast of good and questionable talent. Coyle is fine up front, the rest are not so good...
½ November 7, 2013
The ending was like "what?" so abrupt and crummy.
November 2, 2013
:/ Not a bad movie by any means and a fairly realistic look at the world of a drug pusher,but theres just so many better movies of this nature that you could waste your time with.
October 25, 2013
This film was just ok for me, but at the same time they tried to hard to make it a Drive-like stylist type. But it was somewhat entertaining to watch what a man will do who loses everything in a day.
October 16, 2013
Another pointless film remake. It didn't contain any of the power of the original and just felt forced throughout.
½ October 14, 2013
It was like watching a 90 minute techno music video. Disappointing.