Resident Evil: Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Resident Evil: Apocalypse Reviews

May 26, 2017
the best video game series two the movie
May 26, 2017
Desprovido de talentos cinematográficos, segue a linha terrorista infantil sem cabimento. Todos são zumbis inclusive o diretor.
½ May 16, 2017
I loved this movie, but I wanted the dog with the big teeth to finger the main character. That didn't happen so I now loathe this movie.
May 5, 2017
Seems like a pretty serious along with dark creepy movie with to many scary scenes so I would not see this movie hay what an awful movie
½ April 27, 2017
Boring, meaningless, and filled with nothing but emptiness; "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" fails to improve on its predecessor's flaws or make the franchise remotely interesting. There's no background story for the characters nor a reason should we care about them. Let's not talk about the plot's inconsistencies that the filmmakers failed to acknowledge. Why Umbrella wanted to make Alice human? Since when Alice became an asshole to others, wasn't she nice to everyone in the previous movie? How did Valentine know how to kill the zombies, did she done this before? If so, how? The movie brought more questions than answers, and these questions are more annoying than intriguing.
April 17, 2017
Capitalises on all of the worst parts of its predecessor.
½ April 10, 2017
Atrocious in every respect. It may generate a few unintentional laughs but even then it's difficult to enjoy this in a so-bad-it's-good sort of way.
March 20, 2017
Very un-scary waste of 90mins
½ March 17, 2017
We see Jill Valentine!! That's gotta worth some points, right?
March 16, 2017
One of the best zombie films!!!
February 21, 2017
Awesome Movie. There all awesome!
February 12, 2017
A staple of my childhood, and a piece of trashy, B-cinema gold. Paul W.S. Anderson is a man who likes what he likes, and I suspect all applying do as well.
February 10, 2017
Es la saga de zombis q mas me gusta
February 7, 2017
A pretty terrible sequel light on scares and story but high on action (yawn). Barely more than cardboard cut out characters plod their way through this watchable but tedious hogwash.
January 30, 2017
The integration of more elements from the games was promising but it's a mess of a film that gets worse and worse as it progresses. More of the same pg-13 action disguised as horror. Nemesis was an ungodly disappointment.
jamrcla
January 30, 2017
A good sequel, Not as good as the first but it has some great but over the top action scenes, Also it finally takes place on the streets of Raccoon City this time so it's hordes of zombies time, Literally the first half of the zombies taking over the city was exactly like the opening scene from the game Resident Evil 3 I mean it's like a live action remake of it, We do finally have some characters from the game this time which include Jill, Carlos, Nicholai, The entire S.T.A.R.S. Team make a cameo before being owned by Nemesis that looked exactly like he did in the game, Apart from a few plot holes and something's that were silly it's great fun and will bring back memories of playing the old games.
½ January 28, 2017
Easily, by far the worst in this terrible series. In the end, almosf the entire plot ends up being completely pointless, not to mention the less than stellar acting, and the film's low budget definitely shows.
½ January 28, 2017
1/20/2017: A really good sequel. This is one of few sequels that may be better than the original.
January 26, 2017
This is a bad film, I know that right off the bat. Some pretty bad acting, camera work and scene slow-mo, ridiculous action parts, like Alice jumping 30 feet in the air over a fence. But, these Resident Evil films are pure guilty pleasure films. I loved the Nemesis creature (Matt). That all this movie is, pure guilty pleasure.
January 24, 2017
Poor performances, bland characters, unoriginal writing, and lame action leave Resident Evil 2 feeling like the sequel that never should've been.
Grade: F