Resident Evil: Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Resident Evil: Apocalypse Reviews

½ January 3, 2017
Pretty much the same as the first film with a bigger budget
½ January 3, 2017
Disgrace for the game
December 21, 2016
Just about everything is unforgivably awful in this unoriginal zombie sequel, an enormous wreck with a terrible direction, stupid characters, lame dialogue and no imagination - and it feels and tastes like a video game, only it is the director, not us, who gets to play and have fun.
December 19, 2016
insane batshit nonsense with hilarious over the top action
December 18, 2016
Amazing sequel getting ready for the new one by watching all of them again
November 24, 2016
Second of the series. Can't really get into it, seems more sci-fi than horror.
October 4, 2016
Full of action and fun
½ September 30, 2016
You'll probably have more fun counting how many movies were ripped-off, and it bares little resemblance to the game is based off... I like it cause I'm easy to please, but not much.
September 11, 2016
They extended the shelf-life of the series with this,the best of the sequels(which aint saying much).The only reason these keep being made is because Mila is sleeping with the director
August 20, 2016
I guess it was ok for a sequel. I guess the shoot them in the head theory the Walking Dead copied that. Still got a few more movies to watch in the series.
August 15, 2016
Apocalypse is by far the worst in the series, but it still manages to entertain.
½ August 11, 2016
Resident Evil: Apocalypse good sequal, but it lacked in a lot of things. Entertaining non the less.
August 9, 2016
Apart from some snappy action, there really isn't much to praise here. It's pretty much just shoot, get bitten, shoot, die all the way through, without the mysterious intrigue of the first one. A very messy piece of work.
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Loved it, Copied the game as much as possible, The action was a little over the top but it was good to see characters from the games introduced, Especially Nemesis.
½ May 20, 2016
Resident Evil 2 is really cool! Lots of killing, zombies and fighting! The dogs are scary! LOL
May 19, 2016
So much more enjoyable than I remembered. A fun action film.
May 14, 2016
Improved on story, action and special effects, and has such a close approach to the game's atmosphere that a true Resident Evil fan will unconditionally love this movie.
½ May 9, 2016
As dumb as the first one, but it lacks the pacing and visual design that made the original tolerable.
½ May 8, 2016
Much of the same from the first, but a little more entertaining. Action a plenty. Probably the best of all the RE films, but that ain't saying much.