Scream 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scream 3 Reviews

½ October 25, 2016
It's easily the weakest of the (then) trilogy, with some of the previously original ideas getting a bit tired. But still good for a few laughs and, well, screams.

Grade: C
October 22, 2016
Much like X-Men 3, Spiderman 3, and Rush Hour 3, this third installment in the late, great Wes Craven Scream series I found probably not the best film, but still very entertaining.
½ October 7, 2016
This movie is the worst out of all of its counter parts. This plot doesn't make sense at all, and the pacing drags at most times. This movie is complete garbage when compared to the original.
September 30, 2016
The Ultimate "SCREAM"!...If others dislikes this, for me, it's worth the standard to end a trilogy... there is action and more twists in it!.. the ultimate "BEST"!!!!...
½ September 27, 2016
Not nearly as good as the first 2, however its got some good parts,but something was missing. Randy perhaps.
August 28, 2016
After two great films from the "Scream" franchise, "Scream 3" is a definite disappointment. "Scream 3" suffers from some ridiculous motives, events, and dialogue. Along with that, it contains mostly paper-thin characters with uneven character development. Moreover, "Scream 3" is full of terrible attempts to seem clever, scary and witty.

However, the film does contain a good cast, suspenseful moments, and solid storytelling. In conclusion, "Scream 3" is an arrogant, yet desperate, attempt to preserve and finalize what had made its predecessors so amazing.
½ July 14, 2016
The best scream ever
July 12, 2016
While Scream 3 is not as clever or witty as Scream and Scream 2, its still a great ending to the original trilogy. Credit goes to director Wes Craven, Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, David Arquette and Parker Posey.
½ July 12, 2016
Plot: Neve Campbell, David Arquette, Courteney Cox, and more are back for the 3rd chapter.

Jay and Silent Bob aren't the only ones who strike back. Scream 3 is suppose to be the chilling third chapter, of the phenomenon, frightful, and popular Scream movies. However, it lacks what made the first and second Scream movies amazing.

I believe the 3rd entry could have used it's old screenwriter back, Kevin Williamson (I Know What You Did last Summer, The Faculty). Instead, we get a new screenwriter, Ehren Kruger (The Ring, Transformer: Age of Extinction). In my opinion, Kevin Williamson may be the better writer.

I belive this Scream film didn't have the heart behind it. Easy it enjoyable? Sure. Is it a classic like the first one, or even good like the second? Not really.

So these are my final Bitchin' Buddha thoughts on Scream 3. It's not as suspenseful, original, and clever as the rest. I enjoyed it, but I belive there wasn't enough creativity ad heart behind it. I believe Scream 3 earns a...
2.5 / 5

Thanks for reading and viewing, and i hope you have an amazing day as always. :)
½ July 10, 2016
Unlike most people I really liked this film. Sure it was not as good and it kind of fell into the older formulas of horror but it still was fun and had very clever twists.
½ July 10, 2016
In Scream 3, a new ghostface killer is beginning to kill of the cast of the new stab movie in order to create his own real life Stab movie. Even though this movie has an interesting twist and tries to be different than the other films in the franchise, its twist is simply to outlandish to work. Overall, Scream 3 isn't bad, but it is the worst of the franchise.
½ June 26, 2016
Adding much more suspense and mystery to the story scream 3 makes the viewer more paranoid and thrilled with ghost face's actions and creative knife kills
June 26, 2016
This film was very lazy I mean it was a complete cash grab the writing wasn't clever like in the first two and the whole who did it formula was worn thin at this point and was it just me or did every one who was in this film look bored?.â¦......
½ June 25, 2016
Another great sequel with some silly moments (in a good way) again. I also find it to be underrated.
June 18, 2016
love all the movies in the franchise!
½ June 10, 2016
More humorous and a few missteps for the franchise, but still very entertaining.
May 11, 2016
It's a classic scenario, even better than the run of the mill 'the butler did it' type of film. It continues on the franchise, and answers a lot of questions people had about the first two movies. It is something I will see hundreds of times.
March 25, 2016
Writing wasn't very good, very very very cliche in a negative way. Changing writers had an impact and Scream 3 was a dud. Scream 1 and Scream 2 were excellent, Scream 3 was not.
½ March 4, 2016
This is my favorite film in the series