The Secret of My Success - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Secret of My Success Reviews

April 10, 2019
Fun movie. Love the soundtrack.
March 10, 2019
One of the all-time feel good comedies ever. You know it's a farce from the very beginning but it move fast, has emotional turns and I love it!
½ January 10, 2019
Very good, this movie is literally laughing, the movie had actors, good soundtrack and fantastic jokes, one of the best comedies ever. Highly recommend.
August 25, 2018
good movie of agood actor
½ October 9, 2017
It has it's moments and other than Back to the Future Trilogy, Michael J. Fox's best film.
August 1, 2017
Bro another 10 ten pick from the 80s. Cheesy totally, good old farm boy who makes it in the big city. You got to love the music intro
April 11, 2017
Movie about a guy trying to make it in the business world. The dumbest movie ever. Michael J. Fox runs around in his underwear. Sleeps with his bosses wife, whose his aunt. A comedy of errors. But fun to watch if you like him.
½ October 2, 2016
- Watched this several times as a kid and I still like to revisit it every few year. Michael J. Fox is great in it and I just find the whole set-up amusing. A fun easy watch.

- Another "classic" from my childhood, just re-watched and it held up pretty well...Fox is quite funny in it.
½ August 28, 2016
Note de passage pour un effort comique acceptable...
Vraiment pas la pire comédie des années 80's.
Mais il y a tant d'aspects du film qui vieillissent mal. La musique, les peignures, les lunettes (et j'en passe) qu'il est aujourd'hui impossible de ne pas être distrait par ce décalage.
August 9, 2016
One of the better eighties comedies stars Michael J, Fox as a college graduate from Kansas who moves to New York in search of his dream to be a successful business executive. Instead, he goes to work for his uncles company in the mailroom where he masquerades as a top executive, switching places throughout the day. Sure, this comedy is farfetched, but several scenes are also cleverly played out.
½ August 8, 2016
Michael's acting pulls together the film, delivering a delightful taste of classic 1980s era films.
May 30, 2016
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I love this film. It's extremely cheesy, the acting is sometimes a little wooden, (not from Michael J Fox I might add) , but it has a real 80s charm. One of my childhood faves that I can watch over again.
May 25, 2016
Totally entertaining comedy with Michael J. Fox at his best. Don't trust anyone who calls this movie a "belabored charade". They're obviously boring.
½ September 19, 2015
9/19/2015: I've seen this movie many times and I still love it. Fox is great and the movie is fun and entertaining.
½ September 17, 2015
Not the greatest 80's movie, but it has its moments.
I did hate Helen Slater's hair and clothes in this. The auntie definitely out glamoured her!
August 26, 2015
58% what??? 80's top 10! M.J Fox! Original Back to the future and then TSOMS!
½ August 26, 2015
While this does have it's fair share of cringe moments, I will always have a soft spot for this film. Michael J. Fox's comedic skills help make this movie funnier than the script and direction does. It does suffer from a bit too much 80's music though.
August 13, 2015
Great 80's Michael J. Fox vehicle is great for teens. Ages 14+
June 27, 2015
Literally one of Michael J. Fox's best films... hands down.