Set It Off - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Set It Off Reviews

August 27, 2016
Good movie; incredibly sad though.
July 5, 2016
"How do you feel about friends and money, because I just got into a big fight with one of my best friends and Idon't think we are friends anymore". Money can come between friends if their friendship is not strong, but if it is true than nothing can break that friendship up.These four friends showed us this through the entire movie. Like everybody says" a good friend is hard to find so if you have found that one good friend you better hold on to them"
July 5, 2016
Such a great movie. The ending was great
July 5, 2016
Great movie. I wish it was available on vudu
½ June 24, 2016
The 90s were full of bank robbing movies, perhaps trying to rip off some of the more successful ones such as "Reservoir Dogs" and "Heat." And this one is about as shallow as they come. Not only is the film entirely unrealistic but all the lines are recycled garbage and the story is straight cookie cutter screenwriting from the 80s. What could have been a strong female-driven film feels like what's on in the background on TBS on a Saturday afternoon.
January 10, 2016
Queen Latifah in her best role.
October 6, 2015
Powerfully emotional and tearjerking, Set It Off delivers a formulaic but terrific narrative that leads to its heartbreaking conclusion due the film's exceptional female cast
½ May 2, 2015
A pleasant surprise as these actors make this crime thriller pop as they really do set it off.
½ December 25, 2014
disappointing in a ho hum effort for this lady bank robber movie as I thought both the story and characters were lacking
June 2, 2014
my ish...!! great movie
March 23, 2014
One of my favorite movies
March 15, 2014
I will love this movie in tell I die you guys should watch this movie I just did not what clio to die I wanted her to. stay alive how ever dose not like this movie. has no taste in no movie's than
January 26, 2014
this movie will always be remember
½ December 5, 2013
Splendid acting (especially from Jada Pinkett and Vivica A. Fox), great action scenes, a badass opening scene, humor and the right amount of drama make up this more than enjoyable heist film.
November 17, 2013
Americans shooting Americans again, makes for a fine quality production that is well photographed and written allowing for strong entertainment. The actors weep and scream to the delight of those watching the mayhem, as bullets fly and people die. Lighting is exceptional on the cars and in the homes making a great visual that adds to the characters. Nibbles: Mandarin Oranges.
November 11, 2013
how canni see this movie
October 26, 2013
Although predictable and straight forward, the flick was entertaining thanks to the casting...
October 22, 2013
I loved their ability to tap into & stir up emotions!
October 6, 2013
its the best movie i ever seen with all my favorite people in it its a movie people should watch its really good.
October 6, 2013