She's All That - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

She's All That Reviews

February 24, 2019
Freddie Prinze Jr and Rachael Leigh Cook star in a corny and completely submerged-in-its-own-time chick flick, with all the sins of its time and all the crazy Ôrad-extravaganzaÔ?, combined with cheesy dialogue plagued with the typical clich├ (C)s of the genre, nevertheless, there is no denial in the charm and self-awareness this humble teen-romance possess, making it an enjoyably-enough film by Robert Iscove, that may not outstand in its own field, but is good enough for what it is.
February 17, 2019
Rachael Leigh Cook adoringly watching a spiky-gel-haired Freddie Prinze Jr. do hacky sack as public performance art is the textbook definition of the 90s.
November 23, 2018
It´┐ 1/2(TM)s so hard to find this movie...
July 20, 2018
There are some parts of this movie that make me cringe, but the staircase is the best hands down. The fact that the song "Kiss Me" in the background makes for a great addition.
April 28, 2018
This movie truly gives new meaning to the words cheesy and unoriginal. It uses, or should I say reuses, the most boring, unintelligent plot imaginable while still managing to incorporate the dead mom drama into what can only be described as a rom-com minus the com. Despite all of this however, there is a certain drag-you-in effect, perhaps exposing the masochistic roots in all of us, which gives this movie a distinct place in our world. All and all, stupid, trashy, and relaxing I-need-to-get-away-from-anything-resembling-reality movie.
April 24, 2018
Very nice playful film that is not all rah rah and moralistic. Our hero´ne was actually better looking with the glasses. Beside, it's ridiculous to remove the glasses to someone that needs them. Same with eyebrow plucking. That was not a makeover, but a makeunder. Otherwise, the film is somewhat realistic, nothing over the top, all cute, with the cute song of the year, and amusing all along without being hilarious. Fun, smiles. Great cameo by Sarah Michelle Gellar!! My heart almost stopped.
½ March 8, 2018
An absolutely classic teen flick. though it follows very familiar trends, it's just a flat out good time.
February 24, 2018
Dumb rom com with my guy Freddie prince jr.
½ December 13, 2017
Still a great movie.
½ October 29, 2017
So cliche a whole movie just making fun of this was made-Not another Teen movie. However i think it was every nerdy 90s tween dream to be Laney. It might have missed the mark as far as originality but it has a good message at its heart and is fairly relatable. Also I love that Paul Walker is in this one and theres lots of 90s awesomeness
½ October 20, 2017
How is this a comedy of any kind? This wasn't one bit funny.
September 28, 2017
Yeah, you DEFINITELY may have not heard about this movie because it's another forgettable teen comedy. You'd have had a better chance of knowing of its existence had M. Night Shyamalan been credited for writing the script. Had this been released during his downfall that began with Lady in the Water and truly manifested with The Happening, I could understand. But this movie came out in 1999 which was also the same year when The Sixth Sense came out. The movie which everyone loved. So, for what reason did Shyamalan have to keep his involvement with the screenwriting a secret? She's All That is more of a meh type movie. It has two likable young leads, a heart, some of the jokes work and, naturally, upon noticing Elden Henson's presence in the movie, the Daredevil fan in me screamed. Sadly, these positive qualities aren't enough to save the film from its predictability, average quality and a script no different from the other romantic teen movies, She might be All That but the movie definitely isn't. Please help, I am running out of witty(?) ways to conclude a review.
August 10, 2017
It's a guilty pleasure for me, kind of. Boys and Girls is WAY better!
June 17, 2017
Freddie Prinze Jr, Matthew Lillard, Paul Walker and Rachel Leigh Cook are some of the names that come to mind when i'm thinking about the 90s. They were the 90s crew. They were in all the 90s teen films. They were just about everywhere. This film is an example of that. Freddie Prinze Jr. stars as a high school hottie who makes a bet with a fellow classmate that he can turn geeky Rachel Leigh Cook into a Prom Queen. Problems arise when hot shot Prinze becomes involved and in love with the transformed Cook. This is a memorable 90s teen film, crazy characters and a memorable cast. The whole cast were great as their characters. My favorite character has to be Brock Hudson (Matthew Lillard) because of his pure zaniness and because Matthew Lillard was my favourite actor as a kid. The soundtrack was killer, so many good 90s tunes. The film had many funny scenes and lines while also being a drama about seeing the true beauty in people. Overall, "She's All That" is an excellent example of 90s Teen Films. "She's All That" has a star studded cast and an excellent message.á

Rating: 8.8/10
January 1, 2017
An alright movie with an alright cast.
December 15, 2016
ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE EVER SEEN
September 18, 2016
Not bad. It's fun watching all these movies again as an adult because as a kid, I probably thought they were "gay". Either way, the characters are over the top. The acting is bad but not so bad that it breaks the film.
September 5, 2016
Watched it on YouTube
June 12, 2016
6/11/2016: A pretty decent movie. The cast was very good and the movie was fun and entertaining.
April 12, 2016
This is my very first time reviewing, so please bare with me!

Saw this on Netflix and on a movie channel with my boyfriend long time ago
Normally, I am picky on when it comes to teen movies, but this one had caught my eye ever since I watched one person made a rewind about it.
Anyways, She's All That is actually a good movie to me and I watched it at least three to four times whenever it comes on TV or if I ever feel like watching it again on Netflix.
The fact that the main character Laney Boggs went from dorky and unpopular to a beautiful, popular girl had actually inspired me to write out something similar to my persona and it's like an ugly duckling moment if you ask me.

Mm.. Paul Walker really played his role as Dean Sampson, Jr very good and I actually want to see more of that kind of character in other movies. Overall, I would give this movie a 5 out of 5 because I just love the movie and I prefer to watch old 90's movies.