Shrek - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek Reviews

April 20, 2017
I LOVE THIS FILM. So much funny characters, funny jokes, great graphics, a clever plot & plus.............DONKEY!! 10 out of 10 stars.
April 19, 2017
one of the best animated movies ever
½ April 9, 2017
While I did not enjoy this movie as much as everyone else, I still thought it showed effort and as pretty good, even if the seams showed a bit. Fun overall.
½ April 5, 2017
someBODY once told me that this movie rocks and it do-oes so i give it 3 and a half stars mhmmmmhmhmhm!!
April 3, 2017
Clever take off on fairy tales. Maybe not as funny as I thought it would be.

Good, but I liked Monsters Inc more. Shrek more sarcastic. What can you expect with Eddie Murphy in it? Mike Meyers surprisingly good as voice of Shrek. Sounded Scottish. Couldn't recognize Austin Powers at all - thank God.
April 2, 2017
An instant classic that gives laughs, characters, and morals to make a fun ride for the whole family.
½ March 26, 2017
"Shrek consisted of some really nice comedy, a catchy soundtrack & some really nice messages; one of which was to never judge a book by it's cover. These are just some of the factors that make this my favourite fantasy movie so far.
Donkey and Shrek were hilarious together, and the romance between Shrek and Fiona was brilliantly portrayed.
So honestly, this is a really enjoyable movie. (At least, that's what I think).
March 26, 2017
6/26/2015: Love this movie! I crack up every time!
March 20, 2017
The only decent animated comedy Dreamworks has produced. Too bad about the sequels.
½ March 18, 2017
I like Shrek a lot. It is probably Dreamwork's best animation after the Iron Giant. Donkey and Shrek are hilarious together and the romance between Shrek and Fiona is well done too. This has a good soundtrack, some funny digs at pop culture and an important message about not judging a book by its cover.
March 4, 2017
Best Anime movie of 2001
February 17, 2017
This is really good one of the best kids movies
February 17, 2017
Shrek is love, shrek is life
February 11, 2017
While embracing the beauty of the fairy tale kingdom, Shrek manages to tweak them to a more true to life story in a "Beauty and the Beast" love story of a less than stereotypical princess and a down to earth ogre. With comedy suitable to both children and adults alike, Shrek is a definite comedy classic for the whole family to enjoy!
February 9, 2017
Shrek is love, Shrek is life
½ February 5, 2017
Hhjhgddghhdkgjkjkkjabsdn,
½ January 23, 2017
An Amazing movie with great plot and funny characters and lots of fun. Even kids will enjoy it!
January 19, 2017
Shrek film series started pretty well. Shrek thrive in front of the kids than adults. Shrek movie is mixed with a number of fairy-tale characters, humorous green giant and babbling ass.
The film is good, but something just does not fit.
January 7, 2017
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
½ December 9, 2016
I love this film. Watching it at 22 and still very entertained. So funny with a lot of heart. Donkey all the way. "I like that boulder, that is a nice boulder"