Shrek - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek Reviews

December 8, 2016
Sem dúvida o melhor da saga até hoje. Possui uma acidez, um sarcasmo sem precedentes no gênero. A chegada a Dullock é clássica.
November 25, 2016
It looks like shrek may actually be love.
November 14, 2016
I've been trying to persuade Felix to watch this for months so it was odd then to finally sit down and watch it to be a little underwhelmed. It's fine but it's really not as great as I remembered. Donkey aside the jokes fall mostly flat and it really lacks any charm at all. There;s one or two lines which really aren't appropriate as well. I know that makes me sound old, well I am. Felix only mildly enjoyed it as well to be honest, nowhere near some of the films we've watched recently. I won't be bothering with the bazillion sequels.
November 12, 2016
An instant classic that gives laughs, characters, and morals to make a fun ride for the whole family.
November 11, 2016
Shrek is a funny, subversive and surprisingly thoughtful family treat.
October 29, 2016
Amazing action and comedy a must see
October 5, 2016
Shrek is like a parody of those irritating and common animated movies of princess and happily ever after. Thanks goodness Shrek came to break it and make an instant classic for children and a very entertaining movie for adults also.
October 3, 2016
Shrek is a a family fun for all ages. Shrek is Love Shrek is Live
September 25, 2016
it is amazing i think it is funny and enjoyable
½ September 9, 2016
Myers, maybe more than most, makes cultural touchstones that date fairly poorly. Shrek is no different. While the plentiful puns are better and smarter here than in the other Shrek films, the adult innuendos are abundantly uncomfortable (Farquad laying shirtless in bed with picture of Fiona) and the animation is distractingly primitive. While at times it's a fun spoof of fairy tales, it just feels worthless in a world where Princess Bride exists.
½ September 4, 2016
So nostalgic with this movie
September 3, 2016
Right balance between smart-alecky attitude and sentiment.
September 2, 2016
I was overdue to see this. Pretty good animation. Irreverent story. Felt like I knew the characters from another movie or time.
August 29, 2016
All-Star hey! The Dreamworks road to victory begins here!
August 28, 2016
The film That Put Dreamworks On The map! :)
August 28, 2016
Mi película animada favorita.
August 26, 2016
Such a great animated feature with the right jokes that would easily entertain anyone.
jamrcla
½ August 17, 2016
Brilliant smart funny film, Donkey makes the movie what it is, Tried something very different and it ends up being a classic and will for many years.
August 16, 2016
A decent animated feature from beginning to end.
August 14, 2016
Shrek provides some of the best voice acting ever along with a good plot and layered characters.