Shrek the Third - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek the Third Reviews

September 21, 2017
will wait until the dvd comes out
September 19, 2017
amazing movie i like shrek woman very nice very good 10/10
September 5, 2017
Just simply disappointing I really didn't like the plot of the movie it was not entertaining for me to enjoy
August 19, 2017
The best part about this movie was the lesbian. Ya know, the blond one with the flowing locks? Yeah, that one.
½ August 14, 2017
Shrek the Third is incredibly forgettable. It is okay.
August 4, 2017
I know that's a weaker entry in the franchise after to massive sucessful movies, but still, Shrek 3 manages to mantain the good humour and great vocal performances to deliver an fast-paced adventure, with funny moments and additions of new characters with good charisma. It's totally worthwile to see.

|It's a 7,6 out of 10|
July 22, 2017
When watching Shrek, just end at the second one because this is when the story goes down the plug-hole. It's story is just unneeded for the film series because it's vibe is different from the first two films.
July 20, 2017
Missed it when it came to Benson but with 2 younger sisters Im sure I will get to see it!
July 12, 2017
It was okay, but nothing compares to the first one.
½ July 9, 2017
Story: 3/10
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 6/10
Score: 5/10
June 20, 2017
Easily the worst of the franchise...
June 14, 2017
no me parecio tan mala pero tien sus errores
June 1, 2017
Continuing the downward trend of the franchise, Shrek the Third lacks the coherency or charm of its predecessors.
½ May 30, 2017
This films great CGI, great voice acting, passable story, and decent premise makes this not only a very good film, but a pretty awesome 2nd sequel. However, this film is missing a little bit of the charm that the 1st 2 films had, as well as a story that's as good as the 1st, 2nd, and 4th film, which makes this film the least best of the franchise. But it's still good enough to be more than tolerable.
May 12, 2017
Was anyone asking for a third movie?
May 4, 2017
Moderately entertaining, but it feels completely unnecessary. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
May 2, 2017
Not that great of a movie I'm not a fan
½ April 29, 2017
funny but no where near as good as the first two movkes
April 16, 2017
This movie is awful Because It Has nothing That The first 2 had Which Were Heart,3 Dimensional Characters,Tension,And Well Written stories
Unfortunately Shrek The Third has awful Writing,extremely Stupid Jokes,Cringe Worthy High School Stereotypes,And Merlin Is Intensely Annoying
Skip This Garbage At All Costs!
½ April 2, 2017
Although this movie wasn't as good as it's two previous sequels...it was still enjoyable. It's got some amazing visuals & a fair share of laughs, with yet again some outstanding performances from Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy & Cameron Diaz.