Shrek the Third - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek the Third Reviews

November 21, 2017
Disappointing, really liked the first two, this one not so much. Just feels really forced this time around...get that money!
½ November 12, 2017
Such a sharp drop off from the second and first films. This just feels like s retreading and cash grab. Maybe 1 or 2 jokes that are genuinely funny.
October 28, 2017
I think shrek the third is a good movie but its not a kids movie because it has lots of adult humor donkey pulls the covers off shreks bed to reveal he's naked a guy tells shrek he is so screwed but is cut off by a foghorn puss decides to tell shrek how babies are made there's a place called Ye olde hooters some teenagers are seen getting out of a carriage filled with smoke and its very vilonte shrek accidentally stabs a guy in the head with a sword its still a good movie but is aimed at older teens and adults
October 27, 2017
looks really really good!!!!!!!!
October 24, 2017
Just simply disappointing I really didn't like the plot of the movie it was not entertaining for me to enjoy it should have been made better
September 21, 2017
will wait until the dvd comes out
September 19, 2017
amazing movie i like shrek woman very nice very good 10/10
August 19, 2017
The best part about this movie was the lesbian. Ya know, the blond one with the flowing locks? Yeah, that one.
½ August 14, 2017
Shrek the Third is incredibly forgettable. It is okay.
August 4, 2017
I know that's a weaker entry in the franchise after to massive sucessful movies, but still, Shrek 3 manages to mantain the good humour and great vocal performances to deliver an fast-paced adventure, with funny moments and additions of new characters with good charisma. It's totally worthwile to see.

|It's a 7,6 out of 10|
July 22, 2017
When watching Shrek, just end at the second one because this is when the story goes down the plug-hole. It's story is just unneeded for the film series because it's vibe is different from the first two films.
July 20, 2017
Missed it when it came to Benson but with 2 younger sisters Im sure I will get to see it!
July 12, 2017
It was okay, but nothing compares to the first one.
½ July 9, 2017
Story: 3/10
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 6/10
Score: 5/10
June 20, 2017
Easily the worst of the franchise...
June 14, 2017
no me parecio tan mala pero tien sus errores
June 1, 2017
Continuing the downward trend of the franchise, Shrek the Third lacks the coherency or charm of its predecessors.
½ May 30, 2017
This films great CGI, great voice acting, passable story, and decent premise makes this not only a very good film, but a pretty awesome 2nd sequel. However, this film is missing a little bit of the charm that the 1st 2 films had, as well as a story that's as good as the 1st, 2nd, and 4th film, which makes this film the least best of the franchise. But it's still good enough to be more than tolerable.
May 12, 2017
Was anyone asking for a third movie?
May 4, 2017
Moderately entertaining, but it feels completely unnecessary. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)