Shrek the Third - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek the Third Reviews

July 25, 2016
Shrek movies don't work when it starts with born babies,
Shrek movies doesn't work when it's too silly like this shit!
This movie was so bad that it's hard to believe that the other shrek movies were good, The First 2 Were both one of my favourite Dream Work Films,
Road to El Dorado and Sinbad were both good too.
This is one of the worst Dream works animated movies!
It sucks just like James and the Giant Peach.

Score: 2/10
July 20, 2016
fucking bollocks...and I hear that there will be a fourth...god help us!
July 13, 2016
Some good jokes, but overall bland
July 10, 2016
Moderately entertaining, but it feels completely unnecessary. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
June 28, 2016
The more I watch this movie the better it gets. But! I had to watch it more than my fair share times to start to appreciate it originally it was one and a half stars but now I've given three and an (meh)
½ June 6, 2016
didn't like this one one bit !!! it's characters are so dumb
½ June 5, 2016
it is not boring... it is not to bad
June 5, 2016
One of the best in the Shrek films very clever no matter how many times you watch it you will laugh.
½ June 1, 2016
Shrek the Third is an okay film, but is the worst of the Shrek series.
May 30, 2016
It is good but not as good as the first two films.
May 22, 2016
This is my favorite movie of all time. it was well written, great characters, and great animation and music. love the soundtrack and charming was a great villain and perfect story.
May 22, 2016
The worst film in the franchise. It has tasteless jokes, mediocre story, and seems like an undeveloped sequel.
May 1, 2016
Pretty good, not as good as the others.
April 3, 2016
it sounds good ...i want to seee it!
March 27, 2016
While it may be harmless overall, Shrek The Third lacks the charm, cleverness and the biting of satire of the previous films and feel stale. There is a stunning lack of care put into the film, despite the strong visuals.
March 24, 2016
It was sort of funny somtimes
March 21, 2016
El punto mas bajo al que llegó esta maravillosa franquicia, tristemente.
½ March 18, 2016
The Shrek world still provides plenty of comedic prose, talented voices, and action, but the plot lacks the unique emotional connection of the first two movies.
March 15, 2016
I havnt got room for fourths. Slick yet ugly.
March 13, 2016
It was entertaining... Gingerbread Man makes the whole film!