Shrek the Third - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek the Third Reviews

February 14, 2018
50/100

"Shrek The Third" significa un gran bajón en la calidad de la franquicia que ya nos tenia acostumbrado, no es que sea rotundamente mala, porque no lo es, pero tampoco hay mucho que sustente esta película, que sacrifica su lado emocional por mas diversión, que carece del ingenio y la gracia de sus antecesoras.
January 29, 2018
While it lacks some of the wit and charm of the first two films. It makes up for it with impressive animation and some strong sequences.
½ December 31, 2017
It doesn't compare well to the previous two films, nor are some of the jokes quite as good, but it holds up exceptionally well with another interesting adventure with Shrek and the gang.
December 28, 2017
The third entry in the "Shrek" series isn't near the level of the first two. However, it is still a very charming movie with a good heart. It also has a few moments that are great fun. The story feels plain and less exciting than we are used to, but as a big fan of the series, I liked this movie and still do. Its heart is in the right place and it is a good time that continues the story well. It gets a worse rep than it deserves, it's a solid good time.
December 17, 2017
It was not the best of the Shrek's but I still liked it overall.
November 21, 2017
Disappointing, really liked the first two, this one not so much. Just feels really forced this time around...get that money!
½ November 12, 2017
Such a sharp drop off from the second and first films. This just feels like s retreading and cash grab. Maybe 1 or 2 jokes that are genuinely funny.
October 28, 2017
I think shrek the third is a good movie but its not a kids movie because it has lots of adult humor donkey pulls the covers off shreks bed to reveal he's naked a guy tells shrek he is so screwed but is cut off by a foghorn puss decides to tell shrek how babies are made there's a place called Ye olde hooters some teenagers are seen getting out of a carriage filled with smoke and its very vilonte shrek accidentally stabs a guy in the head with a sword its still a good movie but is aimed at older teens and adults
October 27, 2017
looks really really good!!!!!!!!
October 24, 2017
Just simply disappointing I really didn't like the plot of the movie it was not entertaining for me to enjoy it should have been made better
September 21, 2017
will wait until the dvd comes out
September 19, 2017
amazing movie i like shrek woman very nice very good 10/10
August 19, 2017
The best part about this movie was the lesbian. Ya know, the blond one with the flowing locks? Yeah, that one.
½ August 14, 2017
Shrek the Third is incredibly forgettable. It is okay.
August 4, 2017
I know that's a weaker entry in the franchise after to massive sucessful movies, but still, Shrek 3 manages to mantain the good humour and great vocal performances to deliver an fast-paced adventure, with funny moments and additions of new characters with good charisma. It's totally worthwile to see.

|It's a 7,6 out of 10|
July 22, 2017
When watching Shrek, just end at the second one because this is when the story goes down the plug-hole. It's story is just unneeded for the film series because it's vibe is different from the first two films.
July 20, 2017
Missed it when it came to Benson but with 2 younger sisters Im sure I will get to see it!
July 12, 2017
It was okay, but nothing compares to the first one.
½ July 9, 2017
Story: 3/10
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 6/10
Score: 5/10
June 20, 2017
Easily the worst of the franchise...