Shrek the Third - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek the Third Reviews

½ February 11, 2017
Shrek the Third sees all the beloved characters return and embarking on a less than entertaining adventure without the same heart, charm and wit which made the prior two stories in this tale classics. With poor character development, new yet boring additions and a predictable plot, the film is overflowing with potshot galore to the extent of making this episode in the trilogy a sinking failure.
February 1, 2017
Awkward, stilted, and not very funny, (in fact a number of the jokes don't make any sense) Shrek the Third lacks a lot of the charm, heart, or satire that made the first two movies classics. Disappointing that we get a very lackluster sequel after a brilliant film like Shrek 2.
½ January 22, 2017
Shrek the Third Shrek is the funniest movie ever. When the plot is mixed with humor, at least in this case will be hilarious. The familiar green giant, babbling donkey and snobbish cat boots are a great Casting the whole family to a movie. The jokes and the situation comedy among adults also feel at home.
January 2, 2017
Terrible 3rd movie in the shrek franchise starring the voices of Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy. This movie , going into it I thought it would be another good shrek movie but maybe every time there's a third movie in a franchise, it's most likely to be bad. I already know that their will be a fourth movie and heard that it would be the last shrek movie. The plot in this movie was just bad, shrek doesn't want to be king so he sorta forces this kid to be king. I want old shrek where shrek, fiona , puss in boots, and donkey are all on an adventure but no, no fiona, she's barley in this movie. She should have had more screen time. If this movie wasn't shrek this movie wouldn't have anything else going for it.
½ October 22, 2016
3,5/5 Ratings for Shrek 3
F:41%
R:69%
Animation Family Comedy
½ October 18, 2016
Better than the 4th actually
½ October 10, 2016
It was OK It not as good as the 1st two movies it should had a better story line. I Like some parts. It was not bad or good It was OK.
September 19, 2016
SHREK THE THIRD FEATURING JUSTIN Timberlake
September 17, 2016
Shrek the Third is lovable, but not on the same level as its predecessors.
½ September 6, 2016
Funny from time to time, but nothing special by any means
August 27, 2016
Really funny, as all of the Shrek movies are. Definitely reccommended.
August 23, 2016
Shrek the Third has some amazing visuals and its fair share of laughs but that can't save it from being what is probably the weakest Shrek film out of all 5 (including Puss in Boots) as it lacks the charm of its two predecessors and has a formulaic plot. Not one of DreamWorks Animation's better films (though none of them are remarkably awful).
August 19, 2016
This movie is awful Because It Has nothing That The first 2 had Which Were Heart,3 Dimensional Characters,Tension,And Well Written stories
Unfortunately Shrek The Third has awful Writing,extremely Stupid Jokes,Cringe Worthy High School Stereotypes,And Merlin Is Intensely Annoying
Skip This Garbage At All Costs!
August 19, 2016
Skip This Garbage At All Costs!
August 18, 2016
fucking bollocks...and I hear that there will be a fourth...god help us!
½ August 16, 2016
Nothing but a cash grab, since the first two made me laugh out loud! The princesses were despicably unlike able here! You could tell that the creators were trying too hard when the girls went from damsels to badass heroines. Kinda sexist if you ask me! Even Justin Timberlake as Arti was a stupid choice for one of the lead roles!
August 10, 2016
no me bacilo, esperaba masde ella pero se volvio mas chusca
½ August 8, 2016
The film so badly bungles everything it setup in movies one and two, it leaves the audience with an implacably foul taste in the mouth. Avoid at all costs if you liked the prior movies.
½ July 31, 2016
It's when the third part of the successful Shrek fell down with dirty-bad jokes, that makes the movie a largely throwaway and a movie not for children. One of the worst animated movies of all time.
July 25, 2016
Shrek movies don't work when it starts with born babies,
Shrek movies doesn't work when it's too silly like this shit!
This movie was so bad that it's hard to believe that the other shrek movies were good, The First 2 Were both one of my favourite Dream Work Films,
Road to El Dorado and Sinbad were both good too.
This is one of the worst Dream works animated movies!
It sucks just like James and the Giant Peach.

Score: 2/10