Skyline - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Skyline Reviews

February 5, 2017
Interesting concept. Awful movie but worth a watch.
½ January 30, 2017
Story is terrible and the ending is trash
January 25, 2017
Disappointing after reading so many peoples reviews saying this was 'diisturbing and a new idea' - it wasn't. Pretty impressive for the small budget though but overall I don't care about that!
½ January 1, 2017
This movie is so horrible. It has no plot and its very boring. (Spoilers) This is the whole movie. Aliens invade, Abduct all the humans, Earth strikes back even launching a nuke at the mothership. You think the humans may have won but the mothership puts itself back the together the humans lose the rest of them are abducted the end. This is probably one of the worst movies ever made.
jamrcla
½ December 7, 2016
Not as bad as critics were making out, Ok they did use every alien invasion film and put it into one, The action (What we had) was ok, The effects looked good 90% of the time, The acting really was a killer not by the men but the women they couldn't act at all, Even after a very weird ending it's not bad at all, Having said that it should of ended 5 minutes earlier, But it's still worth a look.
October 6, 2016
The movie acts like it's the sequel to Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem. The godawful sequel to that godawful Alien vs. Predator picture.
September 30, 2016
Average Sci fi movie. Worth a watch if your into this genre.
August 29, 2016
This 'scary' invasion film is actually just some people running up and down stairs, and not forgetting to open the blinds occasionally...
½ July 25, 2016
My dad put on this movie which I didn't wanna see in the first place. Even He Hated it.
The Ending and Acting was Truly Atrocious, And Yes It's worse than Legion, It's probably even worse than prometheus,
It's That Bad!

Score: 1/10,
But since There are no good actors: 0.5/10,
And That It's Worse Than Prometheus It's Less,
Oh Yes It's 0/10
½ July 9, 2016
Dumbest plot casm of all, aliens get killed by small missiles and beaten to death with anything from a brick to an axe; but withstand the heart of thermonuclear explosion. riiiight....
½ July 5, 2016
Do not walk into this movie expecting greatness. Walk into this one with an open mind. You will not be disappointed as the action and mystique continue to grow and blossom into an incredible sci-fi movie!
June 22, 2016
There wasn't much of a story, but i still enjoyed Skyline for some reason. Cool Aliens maybe.
½ June 11, 2016
This movie was a waste of time and money. If the sequel's bound to be better than the first if that's what they might say, then I accept the challenge.
½ June 5, 2016
It's not *that* bad actually. I kinda like the ending, and the music is surprisingly nice.
May 20, 2016
Is it possible to give something 0 stars?
May 16, 2016
B+ grade on SFX, but a disjointed, uninspiring story line made this one feel like a B-movie from the get-go. What a thoroughly odd movie.
May 11, 2016
Poorly acted and packed with genre clichés, Skyline is a chore to watch. It just feels boring and eventless throughout.
½ April 19, 2016
This movie SUCKS! It's the worst alien invasion ever. The acting is horrendous, and the plot was also very terrible. The special effects were shrug worthy. I didn't like any of the characters and I was rooting for the aliens the entire time they were invading.
½ March 31, 2016