Small Soldiers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Small Soldiers Reviews

October 29, 2017
Toy Story for action freaks.
October 21, 2017
Alright, I loved this film when I was a kid but when I watched it this time I felt it was just silly and the treat wasn't anything
September 7, 2017
Entertaining. Should be In the same list as Donny Dario, Forrest Gump, American Beauty, etc. I enjoyed it very much.
September 4, 2017
Small Soldiers is a pretty cool movie where toys come to life and where we have The commando and the gorgon nights face off at battle The commando wants to destroy the Gorgon nights, but the Gorgon nights want peace, each of the toy has a liter gorgon nights have Archer as the liter. For the commando the leader is cip who will win find out! And pick your team of the toys!
August 23, 2017
Definitely not just a kids film, but a highly entertaining Action film, and one I love just as much as I did as a kid :)
½ July 20, 2017
Lots of fun, as usual for Dante. It's a great kids movie, that they're still sure to love. Surprisingly the effects even hold up, even though the movie is really a product of its time.
July 13, 2017
some stupid stuff and old movie qualities, but an overall fun movie that i used to love when i was young. reminds me of the gremlins. (about 4 viewings)
July 7, 2017
I dont know what's the purpose of this film, is it to sell the toys or to entertain us
June 2, 2017
Dante remakes his previous film Gremlins with a dash of Toy Story. It disappointingly falls short of what could have been but it's still a fun, simple, kid friendly B-movie.
May 7, 2017
Toys are coming to life and they will go to war the team is Archer vs Chip pick your side of the team. It's a funny movie that makes me laugh. It is a 5 star movie
April 5, 2017
It's great till you get older....
March 15, 2017
Action-packed, funny and clever, Small Soldiers serves as classic Joe Dante fare and, though it has its flaws, it features a fun narrative and an engaging voice performance from Tommy Lee Jones.
½ January 13, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 6, 2017
great idea just needed a little more development
October 21, 2016
Very good effects, Barbie dolls really funny, liked Archer the best
½ October 21, 2016
Small Soldiers is a boring film. It is about missile technology that is used to enhance toy action figures. Kirsten Dunst and Gregory Smith give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Joe Dante did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
August 25, 2016
I love this movie for what it is and for what it will always be; fun.
½ August 20, 2016
Yuck. Already weird flick goes into bizarre and sexist direction when the toy soldiers 'reanimate' naked Barbies to bind & gag teenaged Kirsten Dunst. Distaseful!
½ August 13, 2016
16.10.1998,
13.08.2016
½ May 20, 2016
Small Soldiers hits everything wrong by providing a thin plot, unintentional laughs, and boring characters