Somewhere in Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Somewhere in Time Reviews

December 19, 2017
There is, undeniably, a chemistry between Christopher Reeve (Richard Collier) and Jane Seymour (Elise McKenna). However, the plot of Somewhere in Time seemed like a forced love story so that it can just happen
October 4, 2017
One of my all-time favorite movies. I cry every time. It's such a tragic, beautiful romance story.
August 14, 2017
Beautifully crafted, and with a lot of symbolism and a magnificent story; combined with a killer soundtrack thatchanges depending the momento of the movie. This makes "Somewhere in Time" one of the best romantic movies ever.
August 13, 2017
A beautiful movie with an interesting concept of time travel. Way before its time.
July 8, 2017
Exceptionally beautiful. It's so romantic. I love it. You must to watch this one.
April 24, 2017
Super Romantic Movie. Love it !
April 13, 2017
Amazing cinematography for 1980 and a truly touching film.
March 7, 2017
An interesting take on time travel with added romance. Reeves is great in this, such a different role for him.
January 30, 2017
Love this quaint film, though some do not appreciate the story.
January 6, 2017
Ending is a little emotional but the movie overall is one of my favorites! It's a must see!
½ December 8, 2016
Part of my time travel film journey
December 4, 2016
The greatest love story ever made!
½ September 24, 2016
A time travelling romantic weepie made more so by the Rachmaninov score.
September 18, 2016
Considered crap by the critics at the time and a box office failure, Somewhere in Time is a decent romance sci fi love story with decent acting. Little roles like Christopher Plummer are a nice touch, and its a decent little gem of a movie if nothing too amazing.
½ September 12, 2016
Clark Kent (Or At Least Reeve Channeling That Character) Travels Back In Time To Become Some Bumbling Love-Interest In A Slow, Staged Love Fling. The Musical Score Whiles You Away At Times, But It Simply Adds To The Dream-Like Drag Of It All. The Only Bit Of Life Was All The Casting Extra's Bringing The "Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island" In Toronto Back To Ye Olde Life. There Was Potential Here, But Unless You're A Closet Romantic, It Will Be Lost On You.
August 30, 2016
fav chick flick ever
August 12, 2016
One of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen -- the soundtrack is magnificent.
June 8, 2016