Step Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Step Up Reviews

July 25, 2016
Excelentes películas a mi gusto,personalmente no me gusta el romance pero la idea que quiere expresar las peliculas son muy interesantes y mas para analizarlas en la sociedad actual.
June 25, 2016
I never thought I would see hip hop and ballet go together so well, but they really made the story flow. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan really had a great connection that even lasted past the set to marriage in real life. Amazing movie.
June 4, 2016
this is a great movie. great duo and great inspiring movie and if you put your mind to anything you can achieve it.
½ May 22, 2016
Enthralling film, a bit predictable however presents true life realities and issues in a motion picture where the audience can sympathise with the characters on a journey.
May 22, 2016
Basically Shakespeare.
May 8, 2016
While the romance developing behind the scenes was probably a lot more interesting than anything in this clichéd and contrived movie, the dancing will satisfy the target audience.
April 5, 2016
great movie love it lots
½ March 18, 2016
5 white people in a sea of disadvantaged black people. and the lead white guy isnt even rich. WOWWWW!!!!!
February 4, 2016
I watched it for the dancing (to see a good movie with a good script and good acting on this theme, watch Fame), but didn't care for the style of that either.
January 22, 2016
I love the dancing in this movie and the storyline!
½ January 19, 2016
One of the rare instances where the sequels actually improve on the original. There really isn't that much going on. But it's fun seeing a young Tatum dance with his future bride.
½ December 12, 2015
Anything with Channing in it is just plain AWESOME!!!
September 28, 2015
I didn't know Channing Tatum could dance until I saw 'Magic Mike' which then led me to this film.
August 21, 2015
Step Up has some sweet movies at the beginning, drops some of the quality around the middle, and doesn't really finish that well. Step Up will keep you entertained with the funny lines and dazzling performances, but will no doubt be a rather disappointing movie.
½ August 17, 2015
The dancing was okay, maybe? The rest of the film, though, was god-awful. Channing Tatum looked half-asleep through the majority of the film. On top of that, the film did everything it could cinematically to scream "He's the star!!!" as if that wasn't apparent from the billing. The story was almost literally thrown together and half-baked. I could count maybe three directions they were trying for, and they didn't decide on a single one. This film is a mess. You're better off watching paint dry.
½ July 25, 2015
You know it's real love when you spin and kiss simultaneously. And judges are always forgiving community service sentences in favor of dancing if there's love involved, right? I was super unimpressed with Tyler's dancing, but made up for it by being super impressed with their ability to make a two hour movie with no character depth or anyone to care about on any level. And 4 sequels somehow.

For me to not be thoroughly engrossed in a dance movie something is very wrong.
July 17, 2015
Good dance movie which has some powerful chemistry between the principals. There could have been a lot more strong dance numbers but it kept up the pace. It stayed interesting and entertaining.
July 13, 2015
The occasional nice bit of dance, but not CT's hottest moment.
July 3, 2015
Would have liked it better had I not tuned in right in the middle of the movie.
June 14, 2015