Storks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Storks Reviews

March 28, 2017
It was the most fun movie I ever seen!
March 27, 2017
This one is cute enough, but it won't be making the top of list for favorite animated films anytime soon.
March 26, 2017
For me it was a pleasant experience!
March 26, 2017
The people who brought us Happy Feet and The Lego Movie have suprised us yet again with Storks. A very entertaining animated feature film that I believe many kids around the world including adults will have a great time watching this animated fast paste film.
½ March 25, 2017
we watched this movie on TV and I didn't find insanely funny but it did have a bit I left the TV a few times during the movie.
way more on the first
March 24, 2017
The wolf pack hahaha
½ March 19, 2017
My daughter believes this film justifies overpopulation.
March 19, 2017
Brilliantly funny moments in this delightful film.
March 17, 2017
Hilarious and a nice break from many of the badly-paced kids movies that are too reliant on crude humor.
½ March 15, 2017
L kinda have nothing seen special their out loud, it seem much funny whom l look happy after l walk out the theater. it not great and surprisely it does have pretty memorable, from matter side what have kids movie, there nothing wilin prepare just have top to bottom and these either of some have be heartwarming character rather have obvious dialogue. lm glad stork is least warner brothers animation. it all help something suspect no how kids will love despise audience keep outta offends your head. l think is worth watchable.
½ March 15, 2017
This is a very entertaining and comic movie. But I see that in the way in which it is counted it is very fast and with some loose ends.
By far the best kids movie of 2016
March 15, 2017
The closest thing to Looney Tunes since Animaniacs.
March 15, 2017
This movie is one of the best children's movie ive seen in awhile. It keeps not only our 1 year old entertained but also me and my husband. I think that Frozen wasn't all that great and it got more hype. Not sure what people consider good movie now a days. This movie is full of laughs, tears, and happiness. We have to watch it everyone morning with our little one. Great movie!
March 12, 2017
This was kind of more on the kids side of movies for me it wasn't that great but my 5 year old little cousin loved it
March 12, 2017
As with most Dreamworks animation, lots of frantic animation and over-the-top characters. I spot the attempt at the meaningful story about growing-up and independence and family in there, but mostly I just laughed my socks off with the absurdly silly Wolf Pack.
March 11, 2017
love. love. love....wolf pack form a wolf submarine! this is such a cute movie...well done with enough adult inuendo to keep you watching.
March 11, 2017
So good! Andy Sandberg is so funny, and the wolves were fantastic (Key and Peele, how could they not be). Made me laugh and cry, just so well done.
March 8, 2017
I thought it was a lovely story and funny plot-line! No...it's not a Pixar movies but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the animation and voice overs!
½ March 3, 2017
Looking for a CGI, bird-based, completely-disposable-but-funny-nonetheless kids film? Watch Penguins of Madagascar. Sure, Storks funny, what with its constant non-sequiturs and Samberg's basic schtick, but the animation is generic and the plot is way too complex.