Storks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Storks Reviews

October 18, 2017
one of the best animated films I've seen in ages.
½ October 16, 2017
A fun and funny journey
September 23, 2017
9/20/2017 (2): A pretty decent movie with some good funny scenes. I liked it more the 2nd time.
September 21, 2017
The movie has a new flavour. Worth watching the animation after a while
September 20, 2017
Totally clich├ęd and wacko plot, but the cuteness made up for it...weird though....
½ September 10, 2017
Interesting characters; but exaggeration of them makes it fairly cringeworthy at times. Still, a good background story, though the way the plot unrolls is fairly typical.
September 6, 2017
I enjoyed this animated movie, great storyline that was funny & entertaining. I hope there is a sequel
September 2, 2017
Such an emotional, funny, interesting movie... i didnt expect that it was so nice, bacause the trailer didnt embrase you the way it should. It breaks with the traditional family concept (stereotype) at the end showing single independent moms and lgbt community parents, leading to awerness about the subject.
September 1, 2017
As a mother of 5 I have to sit thru a lot of kid movies. This one is one of my favorites. I laugh like an idiot thru the whole thing and cry at the end.
½ August 30, 2017
Fun enjoyable and innocent children's animated film - nothing too much for adult viewers to rave about
August 28, 2017
fantastic film good for all ages like to see a sequel keep up the good work
August 27, 2017
Well yeah this is better than The Lego Movie....but that's not saying a lot, Storks wants to play safe with a dull story, lazy writing, hideous animation, jokes that just fall flat and obnoxious and really annoying characters. WB (Warner Brothers) had so much potential when making this film. the only thing i caould give to you folks is that, if your really looking forward for something clever and entertaining then check it out, if not then it best to stick with The Lego Movie. well lets be honest guys this is the kind of film where you just get bored of what happens, cause even I know warner brothers can do better (or maybe their just having luck creating Wabbit).
August 18, 2017
Excellent movie that was very fun and entertaining. I watched this with my 5 year old cousins and they were very into it. Good script and funny throughout.
August 18, 2017
Cute but occasionally boring. I would prefer to watch something else!
½ August 16, 2017
The story may be predictable and a bit scattershot, at times, with a number of scenes seemingly serving no purpose other than to fill out the running time, but it is incredibly sweet, funny and insightful, nonetheless. Great voice acting and colourful animation only add to its charm and when all is said and done, you'll be touched (maybe even to a surprising degree) and feeling very satisfied with this family-friendly animation that is all about what it means to be a family. Unless you don't get or like kids, of course, in which case you'll probably be quite perplexed.
½ August 13, 2017
This is just a bad movie.
½ August 8, 2017
It was funny... cute!
August 8, 2017
Storks is not the best film ever made but still charming and good.
½ August 6, 2017
Really bad I do not suggest watching this.
August 3, 2017
funny, cute, and emotional.