Storks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Storks Reviews

June 21, 2017
Rushed and some moments seem uninterested. The voices actors are chosen great but the story could get...off track. Non the less a good movie. Also, most characters are hilarious. So if you feel bad about this movie, get a quick laugh out of the characters!
June 21, 2017
This movie is funny for all who watch it, I liked how it felt it was made for adults as well as children. Must Watch!!
June 20, 2017
When you see the posters and trailers for this movie, you expect a colourful, fun, enjoyable animation movie that families can go to enjoy. When it comes to the actual movie, what you see is what you get. "Storks" definitely provides an entertaining film that people of all ages can sit through and have a good time with. The plot is neat and simple, which is a good thing in this case, and as the movie moves forward it doesn't ever get to the point where it's boringly predictable. The voice acting from Andy Samberg (Junior) was stand-out in this movie, as the lead role his jokes were the best in the movie, and he did a great job at turning his character into one of the most lovable characters in the entire film. The jokes, however, did have their downsides, as there were some characters in the movie that were just shoved in to make jokes that fit with the current trends, and one irrelevant character in particular that did that a lot got on my nerves a little bit. But, when trying to make trendy jokes, especially in family animation movies, its hit or miss. There isn't much I can really say about "Storks" because it neither shocked me nor disappoint me, as I felt satisfied and entertained at the end of the movie, and I'm sure most others watching felt the same way. "Storks" is worth watching if you're bored.
June 14, 2017
"Storks" isn't without heart, but this loud and looney animated feature isn't likely to touch anyone outside the kiddie demographic.
June 13, 2017
Silly, fun, cute, not much else going on really.
June 9, 2017
I would give this movie a 75% rating
June 6, 2017
Funniest movie I've seen in a long time! Can't count the number of times we all laughed out loud.
June 4, 2017
Way better than I expected.
June 4, 2017
it was a fun short movie
½ June 3, 2017
Coming off of the heels of the animated masterpiece that was The Lego Movie, Storks is somewhat of a disappointment. The short film that preceded this was, in my opinion, better than the actual film since the funny thing about it was a chicken not letting the titular Master do the short film, leaving the narrator mildly frustrated. But anyway, back to the review of the feature film. Despite its uneven storytelling, Storks still remains colourful - oh look, I praised the animation quality once again, what a surprise -, intermittently funny and charming enough to make for a perfectly passable diversion. A little note to parents, good luck explaining to your kids regarding where babies come from if you let them see this film. You'd think there'd be some more subtle adult jokes because of the film's subject matter. But hey, it's just a sweet, harmless, briskly-paced animated movie. Who am I to judge?
June 2, 2017
the kids were very confused, because they were *pretty* sure that babies come from a woman's stomach.
June 2, 2017
I know it might sound crazy but this was the best animated kids movie I have seen in a long time. I have 2 small children so we watch just about every new kids movie that comes out, and this is the first one that's held mine and my 5 year olds attention throughout the whole entire thing. It was so charming, and such an original idea that's hard to find nowadays on kids stuff. It was amazing and I recommend it to everyone, even adults w/o children. It's awesome.
½ May 31, 2017
At first I had no interest in this movie, in fact I thought it was really dumbing down to children. When reviews came though I became a little more interested. What did get me to see this was the director, Nicholas Stoller, who did the Neighbors movies, also did this so I thought I check it out. It was a very enjoyable movie. It actually has a lot of stuff I really like in an animated comedy; likable characters, fast paced animation, nice visuals, tons of jokes, and a good job mixing in the feels. My one complain about Storks is that the plot can be a bit problematic. Certain moments in the story can feel similar, forced, or confused. Despite that, Storks is a very goofy, entertaining, and heartfelt family film.
May 29, 2017
The premise just sounds dumb and confusing. Also my mom was forced to watch it once and she told me that it was very stupid and five-year-oldish. No thanks.
½ May 29, 2017
It's kinda hard to say that it's better than The LEGO Movie or The Iron Giant, But it's still harder to say that it didn't bring out some good laughs.Story:7|10
Animation:9|10
Characters:5|10
Overall:7|10.
May 27, 2017
Very underrated animated film. Sure, the story sounds a lot like Arthur Christmas, and it might not be as hilarious as Sausage Party, but Storks is a blast to watch with its great comedy, spectacular animation, and lovable characters.
½ May 25, 2017
Well yeah this is better than The Lego Movie....but that's not saying much, Storks wants to play safe with a dull story, terrible writing, hideous animation, jokes that just fall flat and obnoxious and really annoying characters. WB (Warner Brothers) had so much potential when making this film. if your really looking forward for something clever and entertaining then check it out, if not then it best to stick with the Looney Tunes cartoons. well lets be honest guys this is the kind of film where you just get bored of what happens, cause even I know warner brothers can do better (or maybe their just having luck creating Wabbit).
½ May 22, 2017
This movie is surprisingly good. It's funny all the way through with persistent giggles to be had throughout. There are also some ingenious moments and inventive new characters. Some of the dialoge however I would say is too advanced for children and you would probably have to be 11 or older to understand that vocabularly. Younger children however will prob just focus on the cuteness of the baby and the action on screen. Very good movie. Would watch again.
½ May 14, 2017
we watched this movie on TV and I didn't find insanely funny but it did have a bit I left the TV a few times during the movie.
½ May 13, 2017
I'm a big fan of Andy Samberg, and he, along with the rest of the cast do a pretty good job here. It's well animated and colorful, but after 30 mins., I was a little bit bored and I found the overall story just kind of routine. It's not Pixar, that's for sure.