The Terminator - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I love it i just wanna ruin the 100% lol
February 18, 2018
Great Film enough said
½ February 17, 2018
it was an amazing experience that everyone should see one problem though was the sex scene which would prevent from a few people seeing it apart from that perfect.
½ February 6, 2018
The Terminator Is a Fun Action Movie Rest in peace Bill Paxton
January 20, 2018
It's Terminator with prime Arnold, can't not watch it
January 18, 2018
Just a dull action movie with very little action.
½ January 18, 2018
Almost all of the movie is interesting and gritty. It is a must see for all action movie fans!
January 16, 2018
i love this film, it plays like a horror / stalker type movie. its relentless, the feel of the movie is amazing, really dark and full of suspense.
January 14, 2018
James Camerons tour de force. A well written and intelligent plot with a credible Schwarzenegger as a robot from the future. Well acted. A classic.
January 3, 2018
Solid. Surprisingly visionary without seeming too over the top. Despite the advances since the movie was made in terms of CGI and cinemetography, the movie is still quite watchable all these years later.
December 28, 2017
Terminator packs great action and a very interesting story which makes this an amazing movie. Arnold is a fantastic force of evil
December 27, 2017
As I started connecting to RT, I said: that's a site where the first Terminator movie has a 100% rating. So it is.
No frills, nothing more than the expected, the shocking sci-fi action at his best, man against machine with no hope of survival. Seeing it decades after decades, it never gets worst.
And also this one was started as a sort of "low" (not B but almost) movie.
To demonstrate really what a director Cameron is.
December 24, 2017
A damn near perfect movie.
December 14, 2017
Right off the bat, found the humor in the movie very enticing. The synth work and the soundtrack definitely captures the time. The attention to detail and camera work is marvelous.

This movie has amazing scene transitions. Something I definitely admire. This movie shows just how important phone books were back then. Now, there a thing of the past.

This movie is so good, it goes by in the blink of an eye. The action sequences are great.

Now I remember why I was so scared of the Terminator ride in Universal Studios. Seeing that aluminum monster with bright red eyes come to life, is a terrifying experience. Let alone he can walk and do all kinds of shit.

Overall, wonderful movie sprinkled with bits of humor that stand out even in a movie filled with violence, cyborgs, and the end of the world.
December 13, 2017
If you can put the 80s cheese to one side this is easily one of the best films ever made.
December 13, 2017
My review is a little late, even if I was to use a time machine I'd write the same thing as when it was released in 1984. The terminator, sci-fi thriller, and action. perfect casting for the characters and fantastic storytelling of love, threats, and loss. The effects keep you believing in the unbelievable as we run the chase with Sarah Conner feeling vulnerable with her. Arnold delivering death itself, smashing into your life with his iconic role. An unmissable classic still out does the recent follow on films.
½ December 11, 2017
Tense ,brooding Sci FI horror thriller
December 10, 2017
This movie changed sci-fi. It has a great plot, awesome characters, great action and its a revolutionary film. Love every second. And of course the iconic "I'll be back"