Texas Killing Fields Reviews

• 4d ago

Good performances and ok story. Never been a fan of Moretz but she does alright. Some of the filmmaking itself isn't satisfactory but it weighs out eventually and actually concludes nicely.

• Mar 13, 2021

Il film di per sè non è malvagio, ma si fatica a seguire la trama poichè alcuni passaggi non sono spiegati abbastanza chiaramente e così pure i dialoghi tra i 3 poliziotti. Inoltre, trattandosi di una storia vera, inspiegabile il fatto di non aggiungere riferimenti e didascalie.

• Feb 18, 2021

_Texas Killing Fields_ is strangely detached film, in spite of its heavy subject matter: a serial killer who is capturing teenage girls and stashing their bodies in a Texas bayou, and the two cops who are on the case. I think the main problem is lack of character development. I felt like I never got to know any of the characters, with the possible exception of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's cop. And even he was sketchy. The killer is also completely undeveloped. No motivation, no explanation for the crimes. He's little more than a prop. So, without any characters we can relate to or invest in, we get a police procedural with no real story, just procedure. Not quite rotten, but only a two star movie.

• Aug 23, 2020

Gritty, good, gut wrenching. Good old-fashioned American storytelling covering a tough to watch plot.

• Jun 17, 2020

I love this cast but they are given nothing to do in this snore inducing supposed suspense film.

• Apr 15, 2020

With a great cast list, I jumped into this film with enthusiasm. This was met with a complete plot and some of my favorite actors. The plot is difficult to follow and sone scenes seem completely unnecessary and others feel as though there needs to be more details. I wanted to love it but at the end I just ended liking it only. So for this being an ok film with some good action, I give " Texas Killing Fields " a C.

• Mar 22, 2020

A prime example of taking a highly interesting factual story and completely changing it while simultaneously creating a slow and crappy movie.

• Jan 17, 2020

It has a raw grittiness that is authentic and really drives the story. Wonderful acting across the board. Great direction and use of locations. Believable dialogue really allows you to get to know the characters The entire movie has an oppressive feel that weighs on you while you watch the movie. Really surprised it is not better rated.

• Jan 02, 2020

Just watched this on Netflix.. starts off okay and then gets worse.. it's like a bad 90s action movie, many things didnt make sense, (despite the great cast) the acting was really bad and the scenes didn't flow at all.. it's just bad directing imo.

• Nov 10, 2019

Worst movie ever completely incoherent PERFECT for people with ADHD if you like this film there's your diagnosis … LOL