Texas Killing Fields Reviews

• Aug 23, 2020

Gritty, good, gut wrenching. Good old-fashioned American storytelling covering a tough to watch plot.

• Jun 17, 2020

I love this cast but they are given nothing to do in this snore inducing supposed suspense film.

• Apr 15, 2020

With a great cast list, I jumped into this film with enthusiasm. This was met with a complete plot and some of my favorite actors. The plot is difficult to follow and sone scenes seem completely unnecessary and others feel as though there needs to be more details. I wanted to love it but at the end I just ended liking it only. So for this being an ok film with some good action, I give " Texas Killing Fields " a C.

• Mar 22, 2020

A prime example of taking a highly interesting factual story and completely changing it while simultaneously creating a slow and crappy movie.

• Jan 17, 2020

It has a raw grittiness that is authentic and really drives the story. Wonderful acting across the board. Great direction and use of locations. Believable dialogue really allows you to get to know the characters The entire movie has an oppressive feel that weighs on you while you watch the movie. Really surprised it is not better rated.

• Jan 02, 2020

Just watched this on Netflix.. starts off okay and then gets worse.. it's like a bad 90s action movie, many things didnt make sense, (despite the great cast) the acting was really bad and the scenes didn't flow at all.. it's just bad directing imo.

• Nov 10, 2019

Worst movie ever completely incoherent PERFECT for people with ADHD if you like this film there's your diagnosis … LOL

• Oct 04, 2019

Not as bad as the reviews say, it's not that bad of a film if you pay attention and follow the interwoven stories

• Sep 08, 2019

How can anyone give low scores to a movie based on true events. It is a good movie

• Jun 09, 2019

It has a good atmosphere and realism. I would have liked more development of the murderers, you know almost nothing about them, not even their motivations. The subplot of Chloe Moretz is pure filler. The personalities of the detectives change a lot at the end, and there is no clear explanation. Even with these problems is a good movie