The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D Reviews

July 7, 2017
Every kids' favorite bad movie
½ July 7, 2017
This movie contain one off the worst cgi effect Ever Made
Total shit
July 2, 2017
This movie gets way too much hate in my opinion. I loved it. Sure, it's stupid, it's silly, but it's still a fun movie nonetheless.
July 2, 2017
One of the cheapest looking movies you'll ever see.
June 28, 2017
Just hilarious, if you want a good laugh unintentionally watch this abomination.
½ April 26, 2017
I can't believe I actually liked this as a kid. The dialogue is cheesy, the acting is terrible, the plot is very much cliche of all preteen films of that time period, and it's just overall boring. I watched this movie again recently and...I don't like it.
February 4, 2017
This is just as bad as Spy Kids. It has godawful CGI, bad jokes, and stupid acting. Kids might like it, but adults will dispise it.
December 12, 2016
I had to watch it because my brother told me to watch it its kind good movie.
October 20, 2016
More of a childhood nightmare than something that defined it.
October 2, 2016
INCREDIBLE PIECE OF FILM
September 26, 2016
It's hilariously bad. Just wow!
½ September 25, 2016
Robert Rodriguez is a great director, but the cheapness of this movie doesn't work to the films advantage like some of his other stuff. The actors aren't believable (and sometimes funny because of how bad they are), the effects are lame, and the story is weak. It's probably one of the worst 3-D movies ever made too. Granted, it is a kids movie so it really isn't for everyone. In a nutshell, it's not the worst kids movie out there, but it is close.
½ September 13, 2016
Those are awful looking things over here!
½ September 8, 2016
There are some exciting 3-D aspects, but there are also no exciting characters, no exciting story, no fuel of excitement put into this non-exciting adventure, and I believe I have said enough.
August 19, 2016
This film makes me weep into my flowery pillow at night, the vast emotional waves that Robert Rodriguez brings to the film industry are astronomical.
½ July 19, 2016
bad bad movie! everyone saw it only because of the 3D
July 14, 2016
This movie is a gift to the world
June 27, 2016
Being a childish stupid plot horrifying acting and impossibly bad special effects and script this movie doesn't create any feels to its audiences.
June 12, 2016
The poor acting, godawful special effects, and plot hole ridden story occasionally push this into "so bad it's good" territory, but not enough to make it fun.
June 11, 2016