The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D Reviews

December 6, 2017
This movie is a disaster. There is no film with worse effects, acting, writing, or anything else. HOWEVER! There is a scene where a young Taylor Lautner sings and dances a song about physically harming a child while he is sleeping. This saves the movie 4/5.
November 6, 2017
This film is probably the greatest film ever to be made in the history of films. I felt so intrigued during this film that my pants were soiled in the final fight scene. George Lopez proved to the world once again that he can't act...like at all. Aside from the horrible acting of George Lopez this film is easily top 10 of all time.
½ October 31, 2017
Genuinely the worst movie of all time. Even as a kid I thought it was absolutely awful. If I had a time machine and got to only use it once. Instead of killing Hitler I would certainly go back to make sure this movie was never made.
½ August 12, 2017
I really hate that stupid movie!
July 7, 2017
Every kids' favorite bad movie
½ July 7, 2017
This movie contain one off the worst cgi effect Ever Made
Total shit
July 2, 2017
This movie gets way too much hate in my opinion. I loved it. Sure, it's stupid, it's silly, but it's still a fun movie nonetheless.
July 2, 2017
One of the cheapest looking movies you'll ever see.
June 28, 2017
Just hilarious, if you want a good laugh unintentionally watch this abomination.
½ April 26, 2017
I can't believe I actually liked this as a kid. The dialogue is cheesy, the acting is terrible, the plot is very much cliche of all preteen films of that time period, and it's just overall boring. I watched this movie again recently and...I don't like it.
February 4, 2017
This is just as bad as Spy Kids. It has godawful CGI, bad jokes, and stupid acting. Kids might like it, but adults will dispise it.
December 12, 2016
I had to watch it because my brother told me to watch it its kind good movie.
October 20, 2016
More of a childhood nightmare than something that defined it.
October 2, 2016
INCREDIBLE PIECE OF FILM
September 26, 2016
It's hilariously bad. Just wow!
½ September 25, 2016
Robert Rodriguez is a great director, but the cheapness of this movie doesn't work to the films advantage like some of his other stuff. The actors aren't believable (and sometimes funny because of how bad they are), the effects are lame, and the story is weak. It's probably one of the worst 3-D movies ever made too. Granted, it is a kids movie so it really isn't for everyone. In a nutshell, it's not the worst kids movie out there, but it is close.
½ September 13, 2016
Those are awful looking things over here!
½ September 8, 2016
There are some exciting 3-D aspects, but there are also no exciting characters, no exciting story, no fuel of excitement put into this non-exciting adventure, and I believe I have said enough.
August 19, 2016
This film makes me weep into my flowery pillow at night, the vast emotional waves that Robert Rodriguez brings to the film industry are astronomical.
½ July 19, 2016