The Tigger Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Tigger Movie Reviews

November 3, 2016
The Tigger Movie has a fun opening, very good animation and such a heartwarming ending, but everything in the second act is boring and prolonged and the film should have been just an hour long as its plot is pretty simple. But the biggest offender is the soundtrack which is just so bland and the problem here is that Tigger is better off as a supporting character instead of a lead which was obvious from the beginning. It is an okay movie, but still far too slight for Winnie the Pooh standards.
½ September 3, 2016
A cute and innocent movie, if lazily written, its intended audience will surely love it.
August 11, 2016
The Tigger Movie is full of fun, while adding a layer of heart and depth in its story.
jamrcla
July 18, 2016
Great funny movie that all kids will love, I loved Winnie The Pooh growing and Tigger was my favorite so his own movie was a big yes for me, Full of heart, Catchy songs and will put a smile on anybody's face.
July 3, 2016
This was one of the first movies I ever saw in theaters, so I have to still have some sort of childhood connection with this film.
February 7, 2016
Loved it! Great story, plot and character development. Definetly worth watching!
January 18, 2016
Love Tigger even if the movie is cliche at it's best.
January 15, 2016
A sort of childhood classic for me
December 13, 2015
The Tigger Movie is a simple film, but it's warm and charming story about loneliness and the meaning of family was great. It had some very powerful anger from Tigger at the end that I wasn't expecting.
½ November 1, 2015
The Tigger Movie largely fails to capture the spirit of A.A. Milne's classic stories, but it benefits from the Sherman brothers' songs as well as some genuine humor and heart.
October 23, 2015
For a kids movie, not bad. After all I did grow up watching Winnie the Pooh(didn't we all though?) so it brings a lot of nostalgia. Plus it doesn't hurt that Tigger is the main star of this, seeing as he's the most amusing character of all of them. If it had been "The Owl Movie", eh.. no thanks.
September 14, 2015
This movie was apart of my childhood.... I still tear up during the third act!
August 7, 2015
This is the most underrated movie ever, it has everything you'd want in an animated film, or any film for that matter! It has a funny & sometimes heartbreaking performance by the incomparable Jim Cummings as Tigger, witty humor, great songs, especially the song "Your Heart Will Lead You Home", great animation, & a very well thought out message about how your closest friends are just as much family as any blood relative. This may sound stupid, since I'm talking about a Winnie the Pooh movie, but I'm serious! This film will make you laugh one moment & make you choke up in the next.
½ November 12, 2014
August 28, 2014
Lovely part of my childhood
½ August 25, 2014
Probably the most emotional of the franchise, but it's still lovable like the others that are heart-touching and -warming. (A)

(Full review coming soon)
½ August 24, 2014
Nice family animated movie in the Winnie the pooh series as Tigger looks for family members and other tiggers
½ August 24, 2014
Bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! The Tigger Movie is simply Tiggerific! It is a treat for classic Disney buffs too as the Sherman Brothers return to write their first Disney film song in quite some time. The closing song, "Your Heart Will Lead You Home", is very emotional and might bring tears to your eyes. (First viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ June 19, 2014
even though it feels a bit stretched, it is quite flouncing bouncing charmingly fun fun fun