The Change-Up Reviews
- Best quote so far: "You know the adults are about to fire up a work day, right?"
- Apparently, wishing while peeing into a fountain works equally as well as just tossing change in.
- So they've switched places. Like in the Parent Trap, but instead of adorable pre-drug Lindsey Lohans, they're a professional dad & a deadbeat actor.
- As the dad explains his world, cut to scene in day care. "These are called children, or dependents. Never disparage your own children -- everything they do is a miracle from God. When they're bad, it's only because they're tired or going through a phase. When other people's kids are bad, however, it's because of indulgent parenting or innate defects."
- There's a restaurant called the Abattoir.
- Takes place in Georgia! They're at the Georgia Aquarium!
- That lady just waggled her finger playfully at her date while holding a drink. I found it strangely alluring.
- This movie has more bad tropes than a Google search for tropes.
- City Hall called them back. Definitely a make-believe movie.
Real reason to watch it : Olivia wilde is uber hot!