The Grand Budapest Hotel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Grand Budapest Hotel Reviews

August 27, 2016
The Grand Budapest Hotel was surprising, funny and filled with nuances that you missed if you weren't paying attention. It was charming and hilarious and moved so fast that you had no time to look away. I loved it. It was art, but something so much deeper and kept me delightfully engaged till the credits.
August 15, 2016
This was my first Wes Anderson film and defiantly an enjoyable experience to watch. I really loved the way he composes his shots and his quirky humour. I will defiantly want to explore some more Wes Anderson films after seeing this one.
August 12, 2016
Amazing! May be Anderson's best film.
August 7, 2016
An absolute stunning piece of film. It's a perfect piece of craftsmanship and acting, with every little fragment a flurry of colour and intensity on the viewer. Such a simple premise of a story, but delivered in such a way that will make even the lacking viewer will actually sit and pay attention throughout.
½ August 3, 2016
Anderson presenta una película en la que en cada secuencia, cada escena, cada toma, cada movimiento de cámara y cada color exudan elegancia, belleza, cuidado, detallismo y bueno... arte. La huella que deja el estilo de este director es imborrable y repleta de encanto y personalidad.

Las interpretaciones son soberbias, y la historia es naturalmente colorida, entretenida, divertida y muy británica.

Su exquisita trama y su desarrollo narrativo son cuidadosos, se encuentran compuestos por una serie de Matrioskas (muñecas rusas), a saber cuál más repleta de contenido que la otra.

Los diálogos, elegantes paradójicamente hasta en las palabras más cochambrosas, son capaces de sacarle a la audiencia sonoras carcajadas.

'Hotel Budapest' se siente como un dulce fino e importado. Con una envoltura vistosa, un recubrimiento fuerte y un centro ácido, capaz de estimular al paladar... de generar ligeras corrientes que te hacen saltar y querer más.
August 3, 2016
You feel like you're back in the 30's watching the newest comedy-mystery. Fiennes is on fire. The direction is swift. The production is flawless.
½ July 30, 2016
So stylish and whimsical I wanted to stay for longer.
½ July 25, 2016
Though (by 2014) his unique style has become recycled; this film is without a doubt his most well received, amongst the broader audience.
½ July 24, 2016
No, just no.
Unfunny, Unenjoyable and overrated!
July 21, 2016
****
Wes Anderson is one of the greatest film makers working today, managing to overcome the business side of Hollywood and constantly produce fun, different and bizarre greatness like that of 'The Grand Budapest Hotel'. Not as good as Moonrise Kingdom, my favourite Anderson movie, but close.
July 17, 2016
The most ridiculous movie I have seen in a long time. I can't wait to watch it again and again.
½ July 16, 2016
A good film to watch when the whole world has gone to shit.
July 16, 2016
Anderson's grandest film to date is a thrilling ride and a visually dazzling pastiche - deliciously preposterous, entertaining and hilarious in the same measure, with a fantastic soundtrack and a phenomenal production design like nothing he has ever made before.
July 11, 2016
Wow, this is amazing! It's amazing how, terribly unfunny this piece of crap is!
July 8, 2016
there's something about this movie that makes me want to watch it again but I can't exactly sum it up. the acting is superb, the writing flawless but the ending rushed!
½ July 5, 2016
It isn't the best Wes Anderson movie and it's still one of the best made movies I've ever seen.
July 4, 2016
An absolute masterpiece in almost every way. It has something for fans of all genres, and Ralph Fiennes gleefully pumps life into his crude, yet lovable, lead character.
July 4, 2016
Incredible, a joy to watch and wonderfully shot.
A true spectacle.
July 3, 2016
funny, fast and visually fantastic
July 1, 2016
This movie is almost perfection in my opinion. So much to say about how well this film was done.