The Grand Budapest Hotel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Grand Budapest Hotel Reviews

½ January 14, 2017
A joy to watch this charming and humorous film.
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 9.3/10 - 4.5/5
January 10, 2017
A visual delight and funny as hell..
January 9, 2017
In quintessentially Wes Anderson fashion, charming as hell.
January 8, 2017
Wes Anderson's masterpiece. Beautiful in every aspect. Even tho the cast is huge they all act incredibly good.
January 5, 2017
quirky, ok, whimsical
January 1, 2017
The movie was zany and fantastic. My partner and I were glued from one scene to next.

Very funny and stylish.
January 1, 2017
I really enjoyed this movie, it's got fantastic acting by Ralph Fiennes and brilliantly constructed scenes, decor, and costumes.
December 31, 2016
Entertaining, but not worth ever watching again.
½ December 25, 2016
What I got to say about "The Grand Budapest Hotel" is such a wonderful film. "It's stunning, funny, really vibrant, imaginative and very fast paced of a movie for my opinion." The performances by the cast is really good. The directing and screenplay by Wes Anderson is good. The cinematography is gorgeous to look at. The score by Alexandre Desplat is perfect. "I personally love the sound, it's good music to my ears!" Finally, the effects is good as well. "I have to report that "The Grand Budapest Hotel" is a refreshing movie of the year of 2014."
December 12, 2016
Sugary bitter sweet dreams in a train to a hotel that is a world in eastern western middle europe
December 11, 2016
Ralph Fiennes leads a cast of seemingly thousands in another fun Wes Anderson adventure. The beginning is like unwrapping a present and finding another present inside. The storytelling and the score are marvelous. The supporting players, many who typically play larger roles are having fun. Not quite on the masterpiece level but darn near close. Final Score: 8.4/10
December 11, 2016
Una película que rinde y trae recuerdos de la época del cine mudo donde el humor se expresaba a través de lo visual. Es bueno saber que existen directores como Wes Anderson capaz de traer estas clases de joyas en la actualidad.
December 11, 2016
Quirky, beautiful, and deeply charming.
December 10, 2016
Amazing movie that is very unique and powerful
December 10, 2016
Complete nonsense. Makes no sense with wonderful special effects.
December 2, 2016
Anderson's grandest film to date is a thrilling ride and a visually dazzling pastiche that is deliciously preposterous, entertaining and hilarious in the same measure, with a fantastic soundtrack and a phenomenal production design like nothing he has ever made before.
December 1, 2016
I fell asleep.... twice.
½ November 17, 2016
This is certainly his most mature film to date while still maintaining his signature whimsical touch, this above all is a self -aware work. Underlying is a theme that addresses issues of prejuidice and challenges of authority. M.Gustave may command his picturesque hotel but there is the question of whether or not he receives the same respect outside of this microcasmic setting. In a way, Wes Anderson seems to studying his own concept of world building by taking this macrocasmic perspective on how people view him and reflecting it within the story. Gustave is a symbol of heightened idealism and presentation in a world where this is not always taken as being realistic.
November 13, 2016
one of the most beautifully shot films of all time, cements a legacy for wes anderson. he's made great films before, and this is by far the greatest.