The House - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The House Reviews

½ December 13, 2017
Honestly will Farrell kinda sucks and this movie is a perfect example of why.
½ December 10, 2017
Boring, waste of talent, a few giggles. A clear example of a studio trying to force a comedyb based off of charts and graphs and the appetite of the current market. Casa de mi padre dominates this shit as does any single episode of SNL featuring either of these two funny people.
December 8, 2017
Jason Mantzoukas MVP
December 3, 2017
What e f***? is that comedy? Killing, stealing, unmoral parenthood? hating cops? Thanks to cops, we have peace in this world!
½ November 28, 2017
What did I just watch? This movie is incredibly pathetic, stupid, and not worth watching. If it was a comedy, it was a poor excuse for one. Didn't laugh much. Too many slow motion takes. You might want to watch the paint peel off your wall, than watch this movie.
November 26, 2017
Are people watching the same movie that I just watched ???? This movie is GOLD
November 25, 2017
I absolutely love this movie!! I saw it 3 times and cracked up the entire time. It was hilarious watching Will Ferrell transform from a goober dad to a pimp king haha
½ November 25, 2017
I actually thought this movie was pretty funny. I don't know why it was panned so much. It's your typical Amy Poehler movie. It's the most unrealistic movie in the most realistic setting. It actually sparked a couple of laugh out loud moments. Ok, it's not a Lin Oscar winner but I really don't think it deserves all of the harsh criticism.
Absolutely hilarious
November 25, 2017
It had its moments but turned out to be a lazy comedy.
November 24, 2017
If you cant laugh at this then there is something wrong with you. I wish I had not checked the reviews because I almost didn't watch it. In reality this movie is very funny and ridiculous. The combo of Ferrell and Poehler is perfect. Plan to watch it again!
½ November 22, 2017
Will and Amy need to stop making movies
November 18, 2017
Among a cliche filled movie with no laughs, was a master class of acting and cinematography... naaa! It was crap. Avoid the movie, seriously.
November 16, 2017
Not Anchorman funny, but enough ridiculously cute and harmless fun, even sweet at times.
November 14, 2017
funny and a happy ending.
November 12, 2017
Just an all around terrible movie. I'm usual a big fan of Ferrell and have even come to like some of Poehler's work, but not here. Jason Mantzoukas and Nick Kroll couldn't do much to make this funny or watchable either.
½ November 12, 2017
more unbelievable by the minute, maybe I need to take a course in creativity, but I still don't think we'll end up here
November 11, 2017
Really enjoyed the House! Funny movie!
½ November 11, 2017
Ferrell and Poehler are a great combo and enable the hilarity to ensue. The story is simple and the ending lasts a bit too long. Jason Mantzoukas is a scene stealer.
November 8, 2017
a major misuse of so much comedic talent