The Intouchables - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Intouchables Reviews

December 5, 2016
A conventional and predictable French comedy that offers few surprises, even if there are some funny moments and the actors are great. The only problem is that it feels a bit unrealistic in the way it develops the unusual friendship between its two characters.
November 5, 2016
One of my favorite movies ever!!!
October 11, 2016
Very heartwarming and very funny movie, their chemistry is unbeatable. I enjoyed every bit of it.
September 21, 2016
Well executed but equally well-worn tale of cross-cultural and cross-class bonding.
½ September 11, 2016
A heartwarming French comedy illustrates the friendship between a handicap billionaire and his caretaker.
½ September 3, 2016
A good movie in its genre
July 17, 2016
Don't let the subtitles scare you away. You'd be hard-pressed to find a movie that manages to be so heartwarming, funny, and moving.
July 2, 2016
This was an excellent movie - both realistic about challenges of living as a quadriplegic but inspiring to see how both men bring out the best in one another and poke fun at the serious things in life. I normally am not a fan of foreign language movies with subtitles but this one is worth it.
June 22, 2016
Sometimes we need to upgrade our perspective about the meaning of this life. I recommended you this one.
June 19, 2016
This movie is a must see and it is available on Netflix! You will laugh and you will cry all at the same time! The Intouchables shares a true story of love friendship and bravery. Officially my number one favorite movie!
June 17, 2016
Very heart-warming. Omar Sy owns this movie. It's one of the more emotional movies I've ever seen, which is crazy because I had to watch the entire movie with subtitles (it's in French). Give it a watch. It handles the whole crisis of having a debilitating injury/being paralyzed with such care and devotion.
June 13, 2016
A masterpiece, no other words. Badly directed, the script could have led to a try-hard tear-jerker film. But instead, the co-directors managed to make a film with the best/most genuine friendship I have ever seen, a film which gets you laughing and crying the next scene. Overall, it is a film that will make you feel amazing once you end it. I guarantee it.
June 11, 2016
Outstanding! Uplifting and hilarious.
½ May 1, 2016
you would not find pure comedies these days to which you could laugh more than this one. At the same time you are served with a drama with much more complicated themes handled with ease.
April 18, 2016
Hands down, the best French film I've ever seen.
½ April 15, 2016
I fucking loved this movie
½ March 5, 2016
Deep and meaningful, great movie. Can be sad, but really changes how you think about certain things
February 12, 2016
Touching! And its specialty is the movie has two main male characters, and they both act so well.
February 2, 2016
A feel good movie about friendship between two men from very different classes.