The King's Speech - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The King's Speech Reviews

July 25, 2016
Masterfully directed and excellently acted, The King's Speech is an entertaining and moving film.
July 22, 2016
Great movie. I can see why this was 2010's movie of the year. Great plot interjected with comedy done well in a dramatic manner. I can recommend this movie, but for some this movie might a bit too laggard.
July 17, 2016
A solid one-time watch.
July 8, 2016
Intelligently scripted, perfectly acted and beautifully executed... It's been a while since movies have given me problems to pick on their flaws: and this is one.
July 3, 2016
Forgettable Oscar bait.
June 10, 2016
Fantastic, I was not expecting the humour either. Must see.
May 26, 2016
The story is predictable, but so satisfying. Acting across the board is perfect.
½ May 19, 2016
Perhaps, the most inspirational film of the decade. A thing of beauty!
May 1, 2016
This movie was great and the actors are fantastic but i am not going to see it again.
April 10, 2016
My favorite movie of all time. Colin's performance goes so well with Geoffrey's. Definitely the one I recommend the most.
April 4, 2016
Captivating story. Not sure what I like about it the most but it's great to see how 'uncurable' shortcomings can be fixed using unorthodox methods. Applies in life quite often, doesn't it?
March 31, 2016
A solid royal biopic with a fantastic performance from Geoffrey Rush.
March 12, 2016
5 stars for the acting and the direction
March 9, 2016
It starts out slow, and only gets slower, but Colin Firth brings his best to the leading role.
March 8, 2016
Highly recommend seeing this. Brilliant.
March 7, 2016
Colin Firth is mainly known for cheesy rom-coms but he sets himself apart in this film. The film is easily one of the best biopics of the last decade.
½ March 6, 2016
Enjoyable, worth seeing.
February 28, 2016
The dialogue throughout is fun and lightweight. It's extremely watchable for a drama, period piece.
February 27, 2016
A fine acting job all around, with funny and interesting dialog.
February 22, 2016
This is a great film that is well-acted, beautifully written, and makes such a character as a king relatable by giving him a friend to talk to. Powerful stuff.