The Kissing Booth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Kissing Booth Reviews

½ November 13, 2018
Bit cheesey but very enjoyable to watch
November 13, 2018
IT IS THE BEST MOVIE ON THIS PLANET!!!!!!!
½ November 11, 2018
Very uncomfortable to watch even for a 30+ year old like me. Started out well, but it becomes harder and harder to watch as it goes on. The story was like any typical teen movie. However, the sex and teenage drinking was over done. I cringed too much the entire movie that it took me 4 separate, far apart days to finish it. It probably gained popularity only because of Molly Ringwald and Joey King, the girl from Conjuring was there.
November 8, 2018
Love Love Love so cute!
½ November 4, 2018
"The Kissing Booth" é um filme bem chiclé, mas a história do "meu melhor amigo vs. amigo do meu melhor amigo" foi bastante engraçada e interessante.
October 29, 2018
The most basic, forgettable, offensive, lazy movie I have ever seen. It has the most stereotypical views on boys and girls possible, the story is one we have seen 100's of times, while it's clear it is a girls film it has sexual scenes clearly targeted towards pleasing men but just make us feel uncomfortable and has some of the worst editing and cinematography ever. "The Kissing Booth" is one of those films that your girlfriend going to make you watch instead of a good movie. So guys... just suck it up and pretend you're watching Avengers or something. That's what I did at least.
October 24, 2018
Im in love with this movie i swear?? Ive watched it using boxxy software 5 times, thers something wrong with me help me
½ October 23, 2018
Sexist, abusive and badly acted
October 22, 2018
There were a couple of things about this movie that drove me crazy, like the girl who was wearing a headgear. Movies don't always have to be super realistic but having a girl constantly wear this headgear and the way the exaggerated the rest of the students watching Noah and Elle kiss on the kissing booth was a little over the top. This movie I dont think was an amazing script but I don't think they could have chosen 3 better actors for the leading role. They carried the movie amazingly and are all 3 extremely talented actors. Jacob Elordi is like now the love of my life, if he ever gets a role in a romantic movie that is put on the big screen, I can see him becoming more of a sensation with girls than Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, is Mathew Mcconaughey, Robert Pattinson or Zac Efron ever was. Like I said before, the script wasn't the best but with such amazing 3 lead actors, it was very entertaining and it's in overall a "feel good" movie in the end. I would love to see Joey King and Jacob Elordi in another movie together!
½ October 20, 2018
Oh, you thought Twilight was the worst love story ever? This is a god awful movie even for a teen romcom. Terrible writing. It delivers the worst, most screwed up ideas of love, romance and masculinity. If you want to see humans boiled down to mindless, horny apes in heat beating their chests and fighting over a mate, this is the movie for you. Extremely exaggerated portrayal of teenagers. Just a bad, bad movie. Deserves the 13% critic rating, or lower.
½ October 18, 2018
What an absolutely horrendous film. So horrendous I couldn?t take my eyes off it. As I was watching the movie I was thinking about all the extras thinking how embarrassing it must be for them to have given up their time to be in this movie. Looking forward to the sequel.
½ October 14, 2018
The characters make decisions with no rhyme or reason, horrible writing, terrible cinematography, sexist, just all around a really bad movie.
½ October 10, 2018
This movie is absolutely cancerous, it's annoying, loud, corny, cliche and completely stupid, overrated piece of garbage.
October 5, 2018
Mediocre, absurd, childish, unrealistic, sloppy, unromantic. Just a few words that come to mind while partaking in this film. Rushed timeline. Definitely didn't leave me feeling like I just watched a cute teen romance movie. Time not well spent.
½ October 4, 2018
The characters had no depth. Half of the movie was pointless teenage drama. Noah trying to fake beat up guys and Elle being all "Noah staahpp" was so repetitive it felt like an eternity watching this movie. Also the height difference was so weird they couldn't even shoot a conversation scene in the same frame. They should have done better casting. It was super tiring to watch this movie in so many ways. Maybe just tell your bff "HEY YOU KNOW THOSE RULES THAT WE MADE WHEN WE WERE LIKE 5? LET'S UPDATE THEM BECAUSE I'M DATING YOUR BIG BROTHER SO GET OVER YOUR INSECURITIES AND STOP COCKBLOCKING ME MAYBE???" But no. They had to make us watch this cringe fest for 2 hours instead.
½ October 1, 2018
I'm probably not the target audience, but this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Painful to watch, I should have turned it off in the first 10 minutes. Bad high school cliches with soap opera style acting.
September 29, 2018
Worst movie I've ever seen
September 26, 2018
Simply put it's a silly movie. A waste of time and energy with no substance.
I get the feeling even the actors think it was a mistake taking on the roles.
½ September 24, 2018
A romantic comedy that teaches us the value of friendship but that falls into the typical standards of society.
September 24, 2018
Oversexualising a teen girl's body without any apprehension is not my idea of a teen rom com. Pales in comparison to its equals.