The Kissing Booth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Kissing Booth Reviews

January 15, 2019
The best movie i've see, i love it
January 15, 2019
Loved this movie, the friendship between Elle and Lee is really refreshing. The on screen chemistry between Elle and Noah was great. Shows teen dramas and issues in a fun way, the sex, language and violence happen in teenage lives so isnÔ(TM)t out of place. Jacob Elordi is very cool and plays Noah well, the perfect mix of sexy and strong.

It may be a teen high school movie but as an adult it takes me back to high school feelings.
½ January 10, 2019
No stereotypes missing... I'm surprised to see Molly Ringwald in this waste of time, though.
January 3, 2019
The Kissing Booth has a pretty unoriginal plot - a parent dies, a best friend with a cute brother, and forbidden love. However, I think this movie deserves more credit as it is extremely entertaining, and quite hilarious.
½ December 30, 2018
Ehh I've watched better but this made me laugh more then once so that's good enough for me. 3.5/5
½ December 30, 2018
5cm too short, just like my dick :(
December 28, 2018
It's real history of teenagers. I Have watched this movie using boxxy software. They have made it really professional. Looks better than the service I get from my provider.
½ December 25, 2018
This film is just dumb as hell in every way. Horrible acting, really dumb script, if you want to watch a good love story, The Kissing Booth ain't it chief. This film is embarrassing, and of course gets an F
½ December 19, 2018
The movie is totally nonsense and melodramatic
December 12, 2018
Hello, Good afternoon. Today i'm going to be doing a review on ´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2The Kissing Booth.´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2´┐ 1/2 1/2´┐ 1/2? In my opinion i feel that you can relate to it in some ways, not all, but it´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s still very relatable. It also makes you feel like you´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)re in the movie because you get to feel what the characters are going through and you also feel the drama in it. i'm actually about to tell you what the movie is about right now.

´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2The Kissing Booth´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2´┐ 1/2 1/2´┐ 1/2? is about Elle Evans which is played by Joey King, and her best friend Lee Flynn, which is played by Joel Courtney. Here is the backstory apparently, their moms were best friends and they they did everything together, Elle and Lee are trying to follow that reputation.

Lee and Elle have rules that actually mean something in the friendship, and one of those rules is, ´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2~you bestfriend´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s siblings are off limits´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM). Elle doesn´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t follow that rule and her and Lee´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s older brother, Noah Flynn which is played by Jacob Elordi, end up dating and it causes drama between Elle and Lee such as, Lee won´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t give her a ride to school, Lee ignores her. Lee then soon apologizes by dancing with her at the arcades. Later on, Lee understands that Elle isn´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t going to break up with Noah just to make him happy. I almost forgot, but Elle and Lee are born on the same exact day, at the same exact time, and the same exact hospital, Which means that today is there birthday. This is a big part on the event because Lee and Noah did the little brother switch-a-roo on Elle after Lee says ´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 lets split up so we can find him before he leaves for Harvard.´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2´┐ 1/2 1/2´┐ 1/2? Later on, Noah and Elle are in the car, But Elle doesn´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t know it´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s Noah because their theme of their birthday party is a costume party and Lee is dressed up as Batman and when they switch Noah puts on the Batman mask. Later on, in the car she finds out its Noah and Elle and him try to spend as much time as possible before he leaves for Harvard. I wish i could spoil it for you, but all im going to say is that at the end Lee and Elle are still friends

I feel that this movie made it feel like he acting is so real and it makes you feel like your in the movie because you get to go through what the characters are going through and almost makes you go through the emotions with them for example when Lee and Elle get into a fight about Noah, it almost makes you feel like you just lost your best friend exactly what Elle felt with Lee and that is exactly what i look for in a movie . This movie meets my expectations on so many levels I rate it a 5/5.

Now that i´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)ve told you what the movie is about and how i feel about it i hope you´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)re more interested on watching it. If you do want to watch it, it´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s on Netflix. I hope you liked my review and i if you did watch the movie i hope you make a review on it.
December 8, 2018
OMG this movie is the greatest movie ever.
½ November 27, 2018
just one sentence: It all happened because of LEE
November 25, 2018
I watched about the the first 5 minutes of this movie knowing beforehand it was bad, but ooohhhhh bbbooooiiiiii was it shite. Netflix please don't ever do this again and take the movie of the platform.
November 24, 2018
This movie was definitely written by people who have no idea what a modern high school looks like. Teenagers DO NOT act this way. The last 45 minutes were especially horrible. Before that it was actually enjoyable.
½ November 23, 2018
Cringey, immature romantic comedy. Fun to laugh at with friends. The repetitive shots in the movie are hilarious.
November 19, 2018
Yes, it is hokey. Yes, it has flaws. Yes, I enjoyed it in spite of these things. I'm 56 years old, but as I was watching this movie I was 16 and in the midst of mt first crush again. Okay, maybe the memories the movie brought back colored my rating...a little. So sue me. I enjoyed this flawed, hokey movie.
½ November 19, 2018
As teenagers, we think that the movie was really good. Their was a lot of emotions, and we do not think that the rating represent well the movie. We recommend it to every teenage girls and boys that love romance.
½ November 13, 2018
Bit cheesey but very enjoyable to watch
November 13, 2018
IT IS THE BEST MOVIE ON THIS PLANET!!!!!!!