The Lego Batman Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lego Batman Movie Reviews

½ November 17, 2017
More Will Arnett Batman! This movie also has a ton of Batman-related Easter eggs. And it's Lego, so it's fun, funny and ridiculous.
November 17, 2017
8.5/10

Batman is the WB villains crossover we didn't know we wanted, but definitely needed after watching it. Flashy, action packed, colourful, and most of all, heartfull.
The creators took a risk and flipped Batman on its head making him a vulnerable character with an effective arc. It's great seeing him go from a loner only worried about himself, afraid of commitment, be it with the Joker played for laughs, or with Robin for a chance at family life, to someone who above everything faces his own fears and personal barriers, to turn into a teamplayer and give us a badass team up with his biggest enemies.
It's an effective, emotional and fun filled journey all the way up to a great final showdown.
It's one of the most satisfying superhero movies ever for the whole family.
November 15, 2017
Kids were bored, I was bored and It's another advertisement for Legos and batman. There are humorous moments and entertaining moments, but it's a drag in the middle. It is, however, beautifully animated, and the voice cast is solid. Fun start decent finish and a boring middle third makes this missable. Final Score 5.7/10
November 15, 2017
Super fun family flick!
November 14, 2017
One of the best in this Lego Franchise
November 13, 2017
Its for kids, but still a fun movie.
November 13, 2017
surprisingly this movie is alot better than the lego movie
November 13, 2017
I loved the movie. in the beginning it was serious, in the middle it was funny, in the end it was emotional and serious
November 11, 2017
Funny throughout..but kinda got too mushy the last 10 mins or so..I understand morals in the story but the segment felt too long.
November 11, 2017
Why do they keep making these lame movies? They're not funny, in fact they're irritating. And the animation is as bad as Robot Chicken on Adult Swim.
½ November 11, 2017
More poignant and relevant and fun than quite possibly every other Batman movie put together.
November 9, 2017
Enjoyable but I feel the main batman plot and everybody around him are a little bit cheesy.
November 7, 2017
Doesn't have the novelty of the LEGO Movie and ends up trying too hard
November 6, 2017
One Of The Best Batman Movie In Years.
November 5, 2017
Very amusing for all the family.
November 4, 2017
I didn't think that this was as good as the Lego Movie. It's loud and has too many characters in it. I was confused at times and found that I just didn't care after awhile. It has some clever dialogue and the voice work has it's moments, but I'm not a big fan of the DC Universe so I lost interest fairly soon in to it. I watch "The Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures" on Disney XD and really enjoy it, so I know I like Lego and their animation, I just didn't think that this movie was all it was hyped to be.
November 4, 2017
Batman and Joker relationship is really good. Definitely a Batman movie that is aimed at kids.
½ November 2, 2017
Lego Batman flashes about Gotham City with unthrottled pacing and spitfiring punchlines. With such dense and rather brilliant laughs, this cheeky film deserves a second viewing. Remember, there are no seatbelts on the Batmobile.
November 1, 2017
Great for kids and adults too. Loved it!
November 1, 2017
Will never be better than its predecessor but you won't ever forget this movie.