Think Like a Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Think Like a Man Reviews

½ June 2, 2016
This was another Netflix with my mum choice. Quite enjoyed it. Though there's a lot of couples, it wasn't hoo hard to keep track of which was which as it can be in an ensemble film, and mostly their stories were good. The mothers boy has me cringing, though I like how it turned out. I liked how the female characters were all strong women who knew what they wanted.
Apparently there is a part 2, which I will be interested to watch as well.
½ May 24, 2016
Based on the book of spectacularly bad relationship advice from Steve Harvey -- who is on his third marriage. Still, it's basically several examples of people taking his advice, which makes it five rom-coms rolled into one. Parts are watchable, just don't take Harvey's nonsensical advice seriously. Oh, and there are a coupla fine hotties in it, so you can just forget the silly plot altogether and watch them.
May 22, 2016
Funny. Fairly realistic. Obvious ending. Beautiful cast.
½ February 11, 2016
more mushy than comedy
½ January 16, 2016
Movie should be called. Think like a simp
½ January 15, 2016
It's all a game‚?¶ and men are stupid. This movie illustrates all the clich√©s in a comedic way with a thread of truth. In the end it shows life is much better when women are cherished, respected and valued.
½ January 14, 2016
Pretty good adult drama about four young woman who are close friends and decide to lay down the law when it comes to dating men
½ December 21, 2015
Enjoyable comedy if rather basic and ridiculous.
½ November 15, 2015
Chick flick with equally strong and neurotic male and female characters. Ensemble cast pushes this just above formulaic rom-com.
October 18, 2015
A movie that tries hard, based on the actors. Just good enough for background of an evening.
½ October 11, 2015
Too many characters for each to fully develop and the plot is a bit messy, but Kevin Hart is hilarious as usual and the other actors make you laugh as well.
September 29, 2015
Best film out of the sewuel.
August 16, 2015
Vey funny and nicely acted. Good film.
June 20, 2015
I loved it. It had the perfect amount of heart and laughs for me.
June 17, 2015
Surprisingly, really funny. I have this bias towards romantic comedies as them all being terrible, this film however, was genuinely laugh out loud funny. I could care less about the character development and the romance, but none the less it was a good comedy. Definitely enjoyable.
June 17, 2015
This looks hilarious!
June 9, 2015
Great movie with equal male and female presence. Anyone can relate to at least 1 character. Good storyline and great acting.
½ June 2, 2015
Think Like A Man rises slightly above being a predictable and fluffy battle of the sexes comedy due to the committed and hilarious ensemble cast.
April 27, 2015
I felt that Think Like a man one was more based on the book than Think Like A Man Too. Think Like A Man Too was more funnier than one. If you like Comedian Kevin Hart you will love both movies because he showed out. I really enjoyed the movies you should look for it in red box or on Netflix trust me you will enjoy it like I did.
April 13, 2015
It's a gimmick that didn't catch my attention, and I wasn't interested in it at all. Actually seemed more like a commercial for Steve Harvey.