Think Like a Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Think Like a Man Reviews

June 17, 2017
Ladies take your Nutella and watch this movie ! This film is cheesy but surprisingly entertaining ! :)
June 17, 2017
6/10 A movie that tries hard, based on the actors. Just good enough for background of an evening.
May 3, 2017
Although I can understand the critic's score of this movie, I totally related to this movie and every way. I saw myself in a lot of the characters, being I'm single and courting myself. For this reason, I found the movie to be informative and funny at the same time. Surprisingly balanced script that gives each couple its fair share. I say this is one of my all time favorite Rom Coms.
½ October 31, 2016
I really loved this movie, it was funny romantic and made me feel good
½ October 17, 2016
Yes, it's clichéd and predictable but that's not why you watch Think Like a Man. Like other movies of a similar mold such as, 'The Brothers' and 'The Best Man,' Tim Story's feature won't win any Oscar's nor will it break box office numbers but it will make you laugh and keep you entertained throughout. Chances are you may even know and relate to some of the characters.

With a recognisable cast which play their roles well, combined with eye-candy (Megan Good) for both sexes along with a wealth of chuckles, Think Like a Man is a well executed film sure to leave you with a warm and content feeling. It's one that is worth watching either alone or even on a date....well, maybe.
August 21, 2016
please can i see the movie
½ June 2, 2016
This was another Netflix with my mum choice. Quite enjoyed it. Though there's a lot of couples, it wasn't hoo hard to keep track of which was which as it can be in an ensemble film, and mostly their stories were good. The mothers boy has me cringing, though I like how it turned out. I liked how the female characters were all strong women who knew what they wanted.
Apparently there is a part 2, which I will be interested to watch as well.
½ May 24, 2016
Based on the book of spectacularly bad relationship advice from Steve Harvey -- who is on his third marriage. Still, it's basically several examples of people taking his advice, which makes it five rom-coms rolled into one. Parts are watchable, just don't take Harvey's nonsensical advice seriously. Oh, and there are a coupla fine hotties in it, so you can just forget the silly plot altogether and watch them.
May 22, 2016
Funny. Fairly realistic. Obvious ending. Beautiful cast.
½ February 11, 2016
more mushy than comedy
½ January 16, 2016
Movie should be called. Think like a simp
½ January 15, 2016
It's all a game� and men are stupid. This movie illustrates all the clichés in a comedic way with a thread of truth. In the end it shows life is much better when women are cherished, respected and valued.
½ January 14, 2016
Pretty good adult drama about four young woman who are close friends and decide to lay down the law when it comes to dating men
½ December 21, 2015
Enjoyable comedy if rather basic and ridiculous.
½ November 15, 2015
Chick flick with equally strong and neurotic male and female characters. Ensemble cast pushes this just above formulaic rom-com.
½ October 11, 2015
Too many characters for each to fully develop and the plot is a bit messy, but Kevin Hart is hilarious as usual and the other actors make you laugh as well.
September 29, 2015
Best film out of the sewuel.
August 16, 2015
Vey funny and nicely acted. Good film.
June 20, 2015
I loved it. It had the perfect amount of heart and laughs for me.
June 17, 2015
Surprisingly, really funny. I have this bias towards romantic comedies as them all being terrible, this film however, was genuinely laugh out loud funny. I could care less about the character development and the romance, but none the less it was a good comedy. Definitely enjoyable.