Three to Tango - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Three to Tango Reviews

½ December 27, 2015
12/27/2015: A nice film with some funny moments. Love Neve Campbell in this role.
May 28, 2015
Somebody please just stop Mathew Perry from making another movie.Just stick to the small screen there Matty.
½ May 11, 2015
pleasingly enjoyable and easily watchable-contains funny moments and keeps its appeal all through the movie.good flick.
April 18, 2015
This was a good movie!
½ January 15, 2015
Je passe toujours un bon moment, mais cinématographiquement c'est plutôt nul... Il y a aussi ce petit côté homophobique qui agace un brin. Perry fait son Chandler ce qui est toujours très drôle.
½ October 21, 2014
Three to Tango feels like an episode of a failing American sitcom it is simply not funny and just downright boring
½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
January 15, 2014
Little comedy with nothing really fun or new in it but a charming bunch of talented actors, some nice jokes & interesting graphic choices that gives the film a retro vibe.
January 3, 2014
Love triangle between an architect, his employer and his girlfriend. Starring in these lazy and unoriginal comedies did nothing for Matthew Perry's career, but he is still the most interesting thing about this one.
December 1, 2013
Matthew Perry wouldn't even have to be his charming, funny self (which he btw certainly is), to make this movie funny. The color of his hair is more than enough! I love this movie! Hilarious!
November 2, 2013
As young and idealistic architects, Oscar Novak (Matthew Perry) and Peter Steinberg (Oliver Platt) have finally landed a career-making opportunity - tycoon Charles Newman (Dylan McDermott) has chosen them to compete for the design of a multi-million dollar cultural centre. Impressed with Oscar's dedication to the job (and also thinking he is gay), Charles assigns him the additional task of spying on his mistress, Amy (Neve Campbell) - a woman who Charles guards as jealously as he guards his investments. Oscar begins to develop feelings for Amy, who in turn feels the same way but also believes he is gay. Amy, of course can not find out that Oscar is not gay because he will lose Charles' business. Oscar may have finally found the woman of his dreams - but can he keep her?

also stars Cylk Cozart, John C. McGinley, Bob Balaban, Deborah Rush and Kelly Rowan.

directed by Damon Santostefano.
July 27, 2013
That movie was in 1999, woah! It had felt like watching something out of our time, it sort of exposes the 'gay' thing about some people, which they have used to gain popularity. Anyway, nice acting, simpleton movie, nothing exceptional, watchable once. 3.6/5.0
April 20, 2013
A great film with great humour and a fabulous cast. (Pun intended) The comedy is great and the chemistry between the cast just hits the right notes. Perry may always be Chandler in everyone's eyes but he played the role well and it's definitely something I'm proud to put on my DvD shelf.
½ March 23, 2013
it was cute, funny n romantic. why does the successful single woman Neve Campbell date with a married guy Dylan McDermott? money? she has money. attraction? ugh... Matthew is so much better except his orange hair. lol

i watched this movie again on 3/17/13. i like Mathew's orange hair. haha my values are changing. one thing i don't change my value: go for a single guy! :)
January 28, 2013
Loved it. I went out and bought as soon as it came out.
December 7, 2012
Standard film, mediocre, nothing further, worth one watch or two.
October 15, 2012
I liked it and Perry is always funny! Great cast!
½ October 8, 2012
A romantic comedy with a few twist and turns that made me laugh.
August 31, 2012
I love matthew perry's humor, and this movie had a good amount of humor, along with a good plot