Tommy Boy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tommy Boy Reviews

April 6, 2018
My favorite movie of all-time.
½ February 4, 2018
This is one of my favorite movies to watch with my family. My brother, my mom, and I all quote this movie more then any other movie ever made. This movie is so much fun to watch and easily is David Spade's best movie. If you want to watch a movie that will make you laugh watch this one.
½ January 31, 2018
A flat out classic. Spade and Farley will have you rolling. One of the best comedies ever made.
December 30, 2017
Pretty good movie with a couple of snl characters.
November 12, 2017
This movies is hilarious.
September 16, 2017
This is personally my favorite movie!!! I always laugh when I watch movie
September 2, 2017
This is a modern day classic the likes of Animal House, Caddyshack, and Blazing Saddles. I love it!
September 1, 2017
One Of Helpers From McHenry Middle School Once Told To Me About This Movie One Time.
August 12, 2017
Classic road trip comedy. Chris Farley takes on the role effortlessly, while David Spade and Rob Lowe flesh out a great supporting cast.
July 25, 2017
Awesome Movie. I really enjoy this movie from the time I was a kid until now. Bought the Holy Schnike's Edition and I'm glad I did. It has a lot of great special features. Really wish Farley would have stuck around longer.
½ May 1, 2017
A classic comedy that I really enjoy. Chris Farley and David Spade are very funny together. (First viewing - Late teen years)
April 16, 2017
Deserves better than what it gets.
½ April 15, 2017
waste of my money waste of my time.
½ March 29, 2017
An ordinary comedy with a silly premise that would goof around till it improves once the complicating action kicks in and the real laughter, at a decent rate, begins with an amusing dynamic of Chris Farley and David Spade. (B)

(Full review TBD)
March 28, 2017
This is a classic potato chip movie. Potato chips aren't particularly sophisticated or good for you, but sometimes, you just want some potato chips.
½ March 18, 2017
Silly comedy finds a slacker trying to save his father's company. Even the description above calls it lowbrow, as it was a very silly comedy with the occasional good slapstick gag. I liked Black Sheep more.
March 13, 2017
How did this become a pseudo-classic? The only good part is the 30-second musical duet with Farley and Dennehy.
March 2, 2017
2/28/2017: I love this movie! It's one of my all time favorite comedies. Farley was one of the best at physical humor and is still sorely missed.
January 28, 2017
I love Chris Farley and David Spade together. Definitely a classic!