Tooth Fairy 2 Reviews

• Feb 07, 2019

Slow storyline. Predictable. Not a fan of Larry the Cable Guy.

Slow storyline. Predictable. Not a fan of Larry the Cable Guy.

• May 27, 2018

• Apr 08, 2017

Really good movie/funny!

Really good movie/funny!

• Jan 11, 2016

Despite my love for Larry the Cable guy, this movie was stupid. If I knew about this movie, I would have been embarrassed to rent it. All its about is a Red Necks love for chicken, and a stupid plot. The acting was actualy not horrible, but Not good. It had a couple funny scenes, only Larry and a Pig could pull off. But overall this movie I cant stress enough is crap that I cant stand.

• Sep 21, 2015

A savagely unfunny sequel that makes the god awful first movie look like absolute gold! F

• Dec 30, 2014

Une resucée du 1er volet, sans imagination et sans talent. Le charme et la drôlerie du premier ne se retrouvent pas ici. Steve Merchant remplacé par une gamine autoritaire, ça gâche déjà la moitié du film ! Pauvres acteurs qui ont dû accepter les rôles pour payer leurs factures... Sans hésitation, si vous avez envie de ce type de divertissement, revoyez à nouveau l'original.

• Dec 03, 2014

As I said with Magic Mike XXL - this is a sequel that shouldn't exist to a movie that shouldn't exist. This the most awkwardly painful movie I've sit through this year, by and far. ...and why is everything pink?! Not that I am against the color, but does it have to be EVERYWHERE?! It's rough on the eyes. Seriously.

• Nov 24, 2014

Very young children may find it watchable, but anyone older will see that it is charmless, painfully stupid, and that it contains only two decent laughs. 31/100

• Aug 02, 2014

The children thought it was hilarious, and it was a good family movie. Some low brow comedy for the adults.