Tooth Fairy 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tooth Fairy 2 Reviews

July 23, 2016
It's a bit of an improvment but its steal lacking creativity.
½ January 11, 2016
Despite my love for Larry the Cable guy, this movie was stupid. If I knew about this movie, I would have been embarrassed to rent it. All its about is a Red Necks love for chicken, and a stupid plot. The acting was actualy not horrible, but Not good. It had a couple funny scenes, only Larry and a Pig could pull off. But overall this movie I cant stress enough is crap that I cant stand.
September 21, 2015
A savagely unfunny sequel that makes the god awful first movie look like absolute gold! F
January 10, 2015
The first one was better
December 30, 2014
Une resucée du 1er volet, sans imagination et sans talent. Le charme et la drôlerie du premier ne se retrouvent pas ici. Steve Merchant remplacé par une gamine autoritaire, ça gâche déjà la moitié du film ! Pauvres acteurs qui ont dû accepter les rôles pour payer leurs factures... Sans hésitation, si vous avez envie de ce type de divertissement, revoyez à nouveau l'original.
December 3, 2014
As I said with Magic Mike XXL - this is a sequel that shouldn't exist to a movie that shouldn't exist. This the most awkwardly painful movie I've sit through this year, by and far. ...and why is everything pink?! Not that I am against the color, but does it have to be EVERYWHERE?! It's rough on the eyes. Seriously.
½ November 24, 2014
Very young children may find it watchable, but anyone older will see that it is charmless, painfully stupid, and that it contains only two decent laughs. 31/100
September 20, 2014
weak sequel, but, ok overall family movie that provides a few laughs
August 2, 2014
The children thought it was hilarious, and it was a good family movie.

Some low brow comedy for the adults.
½ April 10, 2014
Family + Comedy Movie.....................
March 21, 2014
Family Entertainment With A Much Lower Budget Than It's Predecessor. Some Cheap Gags Bring It All On Home Fa Y'all. Yee-Haw!
½ January 11, 2014
More creepy and dumb than funny.
December 19, 2013
tons of laughs wonderful acting wanted to see more hope they will be a third with Larry
in it
½ December 7, 2013
If the first one wasn't bad enough for you, wait till you see this crap. Larry the Cable Guy is not funny.
½ November 29, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013

(2012) Tooth Fairy 2

Larry the Cable guy is great as stand-up, but when it comes to live acting movies, they're some of the worst ever which may not be saying much. And I highly doubt many children actually know who Larry The Cable Guy comedian but the thing is the makers had to use him since they can't get anyone else. He stars as Larry who gets sent up to 'tooth heaven' to bring in 10 pieces of children's teeth otherwise his most cherished memory is going to be deleted from his head and out of his memory. And at the same time Larry's also fighting for the affection of a girl he's attracted to a much younger gentleman who's running for mayor. Intentioned for the simple minded and 8 year olds who love everything whatever is put on.

November 8, 2013
worse then 1st sum laughs though
½ September 25, 2013
This is as painful as a tooth being pulled maybe worse. Avoid this like a trip to the dentist (excuse the pun)
½ August 28, 2013
Better than the Rock. Funny.
June 30, 2013
not horrible but very cheap laughs.
May 28, 2013
I haven't even seen the first one so why the hell would I want to see this one?