Tower Heist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tower Heist Reviews

½ January 10, 2017
Coming into this movie with low expectations I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it actually was. Preposterous on occasion but always a lot of fun. A cool movie.
½ January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ November 30, 2016
Nothing new from Ben Stiller, and a very small role for Eddie Murphy however this is a decent watch with an interesting premise for a comedy. Its entertaining and quite funny too.
November 3, 2016
Capable if generic heist piece, showcasing the stars charisma more than anything else.
½ October 24, 2016
Extremely entertaining and very funny
October 20, 2016
Many of the jokes fall flat, but Tower Heist keeps you entertained nevertheless.
August 7, 2016
Great cast with a funny engaging plot. It reminds you that bad things can happen to the protagonist too.
August 1, 2016
Funny film, with decent acting.
½ July 26, 2016
was an ok movie, I wouldn't add it to my collectioin
½ July 26, 2016
yesssss a great movie!
½ July 25, 2016
A Good Spy Movie Mixed with Special Agents Make a good action film.
I had a good time watching tower heist.
This is the only good movie brett rather made and ben stiller eddie murphy and michael pena even tea leoni and Gabourey Sidibe are hilarious!

Score: 8/10
jamrcla
July 18, 2016
Really enjoyed it, Wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was, Eddie Murphy was brilliant but not as much comedy as I hoped but didn't matter much it was still a solid film with a good cast and a plot that usually does well.
July 14, 2016
Funny and clever, though a little bit goofy. It wasn't quite as clever as Ocean's franchise, but very enjoyable.
June 30, 2016
Tower Heist is perfect, hilarious, and action-packed. This movie has a ton of amazing actors and actresses. The plot of the movie is brilliant. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 20, 2016
Smart, funny and with a talented cast, Tower Heist is an enjoyably entertaining Brett Ratner action comedy that showcases several solid comedic performances including Ben Stiller and a sharp return for Eddie Murphy.
½ May 16, 2016
Tower Heist is directed by Brett Ratner, and it stars Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Casey Affleck, and Alan Alda in a heist comedy about a group of employees who worked in a well known building, and they all lost their pensions to the boss who got arrested and made bail for it. So they got fired for doing something that they shouldn't do, and Ben Stiller's character hired Eddie Murphy's character to help rob the building to get their money back and more. Brett Ratner is one of those directors that some people will still hate for the reason that he destroyed one of the franchises, but he's definitely not one of those directors that direct every bad film like someone like Michael Bay as Tower Heist is better than I thought was going to be with Eddie Murphy not getting much success these days and it being a heist film. The plot is honestly very generic and really nothing special, but it's the humor that made the film better than it should've been. The acting is great, especially Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy, making Murphy return to being funny again. The characters are not developed as much as something like Ocean's Eleven, which is also written by the same writer, and not nearly as smart too, which I don't think it was suppose to be though. The heist is a lot of fun to watch and it has a lot of good laughs. I really like Tower Heist and it's really cool to see Eddie Murphy be funny again.
May 14, 2016
Totally forgettable.
½ May 1, 2016
While there isn't much brains to the film, it's fun to watch and keeps you consistently entertained from start to finish.
½ April 18, 2016
Tower Heist is not the smartest movie of all time, nor is it the cleverest; but it succeeds in its intention: funny, thrilling entertainment.
½ April 3, 2016
Though it lacks realism, you will not leave without laughing and saying "I had a great time".