Turner and Hooch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turner and Hooch Reviews

March 20, 2017
Man's best friend -- a but-ugly slobbery dog
February 16, 2017
Completely underrated fun & heart.
December 26, 2016
A fun enough movie to warch with the family
½ November 19, 2016
Cute dog a day of course it is Tom Hanks. Kids and I enjoyed it!
October 15, 2016
Turner and Hooch is a simple film but Tom Hanks shines playing off the trouble of his unwanted new pet. The dog is lovable and gives Scott Turner a chance to loosen up his life as a result.
September 27, 2016
So funny. Love this movie.
½ September 6, 2016
This movie will make you smile at the very least.
August 29, 2016
I could watch anything with Tom Hanks even a movie as bad as Turner And Hooch.
August 7, 2016
A cop who is just a few days from transferring to a better job finds his plans interrupted when a local friend is murdered and the only witness is a sloppy bull mastiff named Hooch. The cop soon partners up with the dog to catch the criminals responsible for murdering the dog's owner in this typical eighties comedy that has a great premise but not much else going for it.
May 10, 2016
Fell in love with this ugly dog. I've probably watched this film 50 times.
March 5, 2016
I hadn't seen this in year and enjoyed revisiting it. I really like Tom Hanks in comedy mode from the 80's, I like almost all his comedies. This one has a fairly standard plot, but Hanks keeps it interesting enough. Worth a watch if in the mood for something light.
March 4, 2016
After milking as many possible scenes of Tom Hanks being frustrated with a slobbering dog, Turner & Hooch remembers it also wants to be a police thriller and veers into its hurried third act.
February 24, 2016
funny and an all right movie.
February 5, 2016
Hooch is one tough monster dog!
½ October 25, 2015
OK cop n his dog pic
September 3, 2015
+ 1 for having a nice dog
August 28, 2015
Well guys, this is it. Remember when I finished reviewing 3 men and a baby? Well I'm going to review a movie that is funny. There's a scene where Tom Hanks telling Hooch to shut up and Tom got locked out, that's funny. And the others scenes are funny as well. Now here's the part what I don't like, the ending. The ending had me in tears! Yeah, where Hooch the dog had died and I was in tears all the way through the end, so you might be thinking that I don't like this movie. Well, No I do think it's a good movie and there are some funny scenes in this. And that is why I told you I was looking the least to reviewing that movie. Just enjoy that movie and be happy.
August 7, 2015
This movie had me laugh the entire time and still let me cry at the end.
½ May 27, 2015
Turner and Hooch is an uninspired assemblage of three different clichéd storylines, and none of them work together.