Turner and Hooch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turner and Hooch Reviews

½ June 27, 2017
A simple movie put I love animal films like this. It was a lot of fun and I can sit and enjoy this film and not have to think about it too much.

8.6/10
½ May 23, 2017
Great fun as a family movie. Hanks is charming as always. Good comedy bits. Supporting cast works. Gotta love the dog.
March 20, 2017
Man's best friend -- a but-ugly slobbery dog
February 16, 2017
Completely underrated fun & heart.
December 26, 2016
A fun enough movie to warch with the family
½ November 19, 2016
Cute dog a day of course it is Tom Hanks. Kids and I enjoyed it!
October 15, 2016
Turner and Hooch is a simple film but Tom Hanks shines playing off the trouble of his unwanted new pet. The dog is lovable and gives Scott Turner a chance to loosen up his life as a result.
September 27, 2016
So funny. Love this movie.
½ September 6, 2016
This movie will make you smile at the very least.
August 29, 2016
I could watch anything with Tom Hanks even a movie as bad as Turner And Hooch.
August 7, 2016
A cop who is just a few days from transferring to a better job finds his plans interrupted when a local friend is murdered and the only witness is a sloppy bull mastiff named Hooch. The cop soon partners up with the dog to catch the criminals responsible for murdering the dog's owner in this typical eighties comedy that has a great premise but not much else going for it.
May 10, 2016
Fell in love with this ugly dog. I've probably watched this film 50 times.
March 5, 2016
I hadn't seen this in year and enjoyed revisiting it. I really like Tom Hanks in comedy mode from the 80's, I like almost all his comedies. This one has a fairly standard plot, but Hanks keeps it interesting enough. Worth a watch if in the mood for something light.
March 4, 2016
After milking as many possible scenes of Tom Hanks being frustrated with a slobbering dog, Turner & Hooch remembers it also wants to be a police thriller and veers into its hurried third act.
February 24, 2016
funny and an all right movie.
February 5, 2016
Hooch is one tough monster dog!
½ October 25, 2015
OK cop n his dog pic
September 3, 2015
+ 1 for having a nice dog
August 28, 2015
Well guys, this is it. Remember when I finished reviewing 3 men and a baby? Well I'm going to review a movie that is funny. There's a scene where Tom Hanks telling Hooch to shut up and Tom got locked out, that's funny. And the others scenes are funny as well. Now here's the part what I don't like, the ending. The ending had me in tears! Yeah, where Hooch the dog had died and I was in tears all the way through the end, so you might be thinking that I don't like this movie. Well, No I do think it's a good movie and there are some funny scenes in this. And that is why I told you I was looking the least to reviewing that movie. Just enjoy that movie and be happy.