Twisted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twisted Reviews

September 7, 2016
Well acted but implausible story but is watchable for a SAT night.
August 5, 2015
Good movie. Why so many dislike it is beyond me.
½ April 6, 2015
Twisted is another disappointing film. It is about Jessica who finds herself in the center of her own investigation. Ashley Judd and Samuel L. Jackson give terrible performances. The script is badly written and boring. Philip Kaufman did a horrible job directing this movie. I hated this motion picture and would not watch it again.
March 29, 2015
Too Many Plot Hole's, Was Filmed In SF....
March 14, 2015
One of the most predictable and laughable thrillers I have ever seen. With a soap
opera-ish story mixed with a not-so-serious detective premise. You wind up with hot mess of a movie.
½ December 14, 2014
A ridiculous movie with a ridiculous premise but the ride was kinda interesting. Judd must have needed a payday and Kaufman must have been asleep at the wheel.
November 22, 2014
Interesting plot although very slow at times great cast.
November 14, 2014
Predictive, unoriginal and relying on the bloody disfigured faces of men to give even the slightest shudder, twisted is a disposable would-be thilling experience and a waste of it's amazing cast.
November 9, 2014
it was ok, wasn't expecting it to be that person
September 24, 2014
I keep catching only parts of this :/
½ September 12, 2014
Absolutely stupid beyond reason. Ashley Judd should consider retiring from acting. It's almost like she phoned in her role in this garbage of a failure. This film clearly proves she cannot act at all.

Do not recommend to anyone!
July 14, 2014
It had potential, but it fell way short of the mark...
½ May 18, 2014
I love Philip Kaufman's films, but wow, this film is such an atrocity.
April 14, 2014
So mind-numbingly plain and obvious you wonder what compelled the stars to sign on in the first place. You can immediately tell it's written by a woman and it is very anti-male throughout. Basically a who-dunit that becomes a try-caring.
January 7, 2014
A detective with a dark family past investigates on murders of men she slept with. Full of plot holes, cheesy plot developments and taking itself too seriously, this just looks like a horrible copy of a Hitchcock type film formula.
½ July 8, 2013
Good lord what a suckfest. Can't ANYONE stop moviemakers like this before they kill again? Does anyone actually READ the script before they start shooting???? MEIN GOTT.
½ June 27, 2013
Ok I guess. Not one to watch a second time.
April 7, 2013
Terrible script, bad movie, and it has Judd to boot (yay). Sarcasm aside, this sucks.
April 1, 2013
An average mystery that gets a bit slammed in the ratings department. It's not horrible, it's not great. a superb cast really keep the film afloat, and although it's nothing groundbreaking, isn't a total waste of your time
March 4, 2013
Boring, almost put me to sleep.