18% Transcendence Apr 18

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Viva Las Vegas Reviews

AJ V

September 5, 2010
This is one of the most popular Elvis movies, it's played on TV the most too, so if you're a fan don't miss it, it's one of his best.
Michael G

February 13, 2007
I saw it once and barely remembered it. I want to say I liked it but now that I think about it I pissed my pants every time Ann-Margaret started singing.
Rico Z

August 26, 2006
A wildly-entertaining little flick featuring some amazing high-energy song and dance numbers by legends Elvis Presley and Ann-Margret. The story is weak and predictable, the pace is fast and rushed but the mood of this film is the reason to watch it. It will put you in such a hyper-active, dance your socks off, rompy mood that you'll want to watch it over and over again! The colorful pastiche that it creates with its visuals is also a defining statement this movie makes. This is Hollywood schtick of the '60s at its best. It's deliciously tacky but ultimately a fun piece of escapist cinema. A great little gem.
littlecharmer1959
littlecharmer1959

April 29, 2008
Fairly fun little movie starring Elvis Presley and Ann-Margret. Felt a bit silly and predictable at times but Presley and Ann-Margret really do work well together. Would of given this a three but I'll give an extra half star for the catchy "My Rival" song by Ann-Margret
"My rival is baby blue racing car!"
ttjbrtsrt
January 19, 2014
I fail to see how people can blame Elvis for his movies. He doesn't write the scripts and his manager had more say then he did. That said Viva Las Vegas was not a cimematic masterpiece but is very entertaining due to the chemistry between Elvis and Ann and the fact that they are both great entertainers in their own right. A showcase for both.
riktheactor
April 8, 2009
Lovin The King and that sexy, vivacious, (did I mention sexy) tigress, Ann Margaret. Classic Elvis with glitz and that Vegas feel good in Sin City
jamilyn0276
November 26, 2008
Viva Las Vegas was on TCM last night. There is something magical about Elvis and Anna-Margaret.
The songs are classic and the dancing is plain fun. "Appreciation " is one of my all time Ann-Margaret favorites.
I love the whole remake of Ray Charles " What I Say". The scene is classic and later ripped right out of Viva Las Vegas, and thrown into Tommyboy! (Way to be original Peter Segal!)
Sure the plot needs work, and all the racing scenes are so cheesy you feel like you're licking the inside of a fondue pot, but you can't help but love Lucky and Rusty!
nenasangels
March 17, 2008
Hey I was an Elvs fan and I loved his moves.This is not my most favorite, but it was great all the same.
flixsterbum
February 7, 2008
Cheesy Elvis goodness. Go into it expecting some good Elvis songs, Ann-Margret looking HOT, and a nice bit part with William Demarest, and you'll be completely satisfied. Has one of the quickest endings in movie history.
bluejays86rock
February 24, 2007
Elvis Presley and Ann Margaret look hot in this movie. And Viva Las Vegas is another kool song by him.
joyndick
December 30, 2007
Here's another Elvis. Music is great, but acting isn't. But we love Elvis, and will always go see his movies.
CaireBaire
July 20, 2007
Sappy and corny, true enough!! But, I'm an Elvis die-hard fan!! Was 8 yrs. old when he died -- and I'm still recovering!! Hee!
June 1, 2007
An all around fun movie. The staging of the music numbers is impressive to say the least. Amazing chemistry between Presley and Ann Margaret, they both look like they're having alot of fun filming. Also there's some very interesting edits in the musical numbers, especially notable is the Rival number where Margaret is able to perform the number in a single take.
robbyoma
June 3, 2007
When "Daisy Duke" shorts was better known for Hot pants, lol. Boy get girl movie. Ann Margret and Elvis a sexy pair.
manly500usa
March 13, 2007
One of Elvis' best movies. He and Ann Margaret were fantastic together. They should have made more movies together.
Morris N

April 4, 2007
I know I've seen it.
Elvis movies all run together for me. If you like him, you'll enjoy yourself. The movies are generally pretty silly affairs.
cubby2005
June 19, 2006
The movie's pretty disappointing, but the song "The Lady Loves Me" rocks my sox. The 60s dancing and clothes are hysterical, though!
bigmouthwoman
May 3, 2006
I adore both Elvis Presley and Ann-Margret. This is like my dream movie. I can't be completely objective, but so what? It's fun! "It's that Go-Go Guy and that Bye-Bye Gal in the fun capital of the world!" What's not to like?!