The Watcher Reviews

• Aug 13, 2018

Overall, The Watcher had the potential of being a solid thriller, but as a plot it lacked mystery and reasoning for what we see on screen. Our two leads provides an unsatisfactory performance with very little to enjoy or remember. Forgettable. - Finesse Movie Reviews

• Feb 18, 2018

It was very good but very creepy

It was very good but very creepy

• Sep 02, 2017

James Sparder and Keanu Reeves play cat and mouse as a tortured detective and a deranged stalker/serial killer in this inept suspense thriller. Reeves is almost laughable in his attempts to seem menacing and Spader comes off as more whiny than anything. They added Marisa Tomei in there as a psychiatrist for good measure. It may have worked better had Spader and Reeves switched roles but alas. There isn't much watching going on here either and no sense of foreboding dread or fearfulness. Absolute drivel.

• Dec 22, 2016

Reeves does a lame job, kinda funny. Was engaging story however

Reeves does a lame job, kinda funny. Was engaging story however

• Oct 17, 2015

That was a ridiculously nail-biting thriller, the ending was kind of like wtf, but it made sense. I would have preferred if there was an interview section. I really liked this film and I was very immersed into the plot. This is a solid epic thriller / suspense slasher murder mystery film.

• Oct 05, 2015

It was okay, slow at first but finally pulled itself together at the end.

It was okay, slow at first but finally pulled itself together at the end.

• Jul 05, 2015

The Watcher lacks tension, thrills, or believability, especially in Keanu Reeves' preposterous role as a serial killer.

• Jun 18, 2015

Better than nothing.

Better than nothing.

• Jun 01, 2015

Spader can not save the tedious thriller though he tries,oh how he tries.

Spader can not save the tedious thriller though he tries,oh how he tries.

• Feb 07, 2015

Reeves dancing to Rob Zombie's Dragula! Priceless!

Reeves dancing to Rob Zombie's Dragula! Priceless!