Wild Hogs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Hogs Reviews

December 2, 2016
One of those films that many of the actors would rather forget they made.
December 2, 2016
the wild hogs are one of the best bikers ever made and they cause a lot of trouble
October 3, 2016
I'm a big fan of all of the "Wild Hogs"... Especially Tim Allen, It's always good to see them together as Bikers. Yet story line wise i do have to say was lacking. Ray Liotta was to much of an asshole to fully enjoy this!
½ September 27, 2016
Loved this movie. Really funny. William Macy's character was the best. The ending was priceless as well. I think a sequel is in order.
September 1, 2016
I liked it. Funny, no-brainer action-comedy. Good times!
½ July 9, 2016
Pretty goooooooooood
July 2, 2016
I was expecting to hate this movie...but it was kinda damn funny
June 10, 2016
Wild Hogs is goofy, stupid and at times very cliched but the cast and the films killer soundtrack keep things moving. It's not a laugh out loud comedy but it's also not a boring one
June 8, 2016
kinda corny but funny enough to be entertaining
May 14, 2016
Great Movie, good fun. little bit too much for young kids at some point but still it's an all around great movie
½ May 13, 2016
Travolta doing comedy! it's was always going to be a good film. simple, silly jokes. very funny
May 12, 2016
Don't listen to the critics on this one. They definitely got this wrong. This movie won't make you laugh until you hurt, but it's a good time movie. I've seen it multiple times and enjoy it every time. Give it a chance and you won't be disappointed.
May 2, 2016
I don't really see this as a good movie, but I still enjoy it.
½ April 28, 2016
Middle aged suburbanites who own fancy motorcycles (sorry I don't consider them bikers) decide to hit the road on a trip where guess what? They run into trouble with a biker gang and they go skinny dipping and they laugh and they find things about each other they never knew about themselves (even though their supposedly longtime friends) and one of them falls in love and most of all they find the meaning of life. Oh yes how creative this movie is. The script must've taken years to write.
April 25, 2016
Hate to see this movie get such a poor score, it deserves better. The soundtrack that goes with the shots is great, along with the characters being funny every now and then. It captures the adventure feeling and makes you think "wow, this is something I should do with my mates" The movie captures the freedom and mateship perfectly. Who wouldn't want to live out what happened in the movie?
December 4, 2015
Literally nothing wrong with this hilarious film
½ November 12, 2015
People don't know good movies.
October 26, 2015
It is a dreadful combination of lazy jokes, slapstick comedy, and stereotypes. Why the 3 star rating? Because I still watch it every time it is on TV, and I enjoy it. Deal with it.
October 25, 2015
An absolute perfect comedy film! John Travolta (Woody, Tim Allen (Doug), Martin Lawrence (Bobby) and William H Macy (Dudley) all did a superb job as 4 middle aged suburban men going on a road trip to get away from their everyday stressful lives. Great work also from the co-stars, Ray Liotta, John C McGinley, Kevin Durand and Marisa Tomei who all made this film even more great to watch.

The movie stays continuously hilarious and entertaining the whole way through and is a perfect film to watch with the family.
October 5, 2015
Alone,I really like all these actors but here in this movie I wonder if any of them read the script before signing on.