X-Men Origins - Wolverine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men Origins - Wolverine Reviews

½ July 21, 2017
This movie is ridiculous ... enough said. This movie completely ignored some points and flashbacks from the original "X-Men" trilogy and doesn't either develop anything new to these characters or to this super-hero universe. Only Hugh Jackman saved this from being totally depressing and sad and unwatchable, but he just couldn't save this entire piece of garbige. This movie contains some of the worst decision made by the production, logic errors, coincidences, conveniences and laughable moments. I'm never going to waste 107 minutes of my life watching this again.
½ July 19, 2017
Crap crap crap crap crap
July 18, 2017
Extremely Enjoyable.
July 16, 2017
Amazing film dont understand the hate
July 13, 2017
Though I don't think it's as bad as most people say, it still isn't a very good action movie, nor is it a good X-Men movie with a weak plot and sometimes cheesy action scenes.
½ July 11, 2017
I'm not saying it is bad or good in my opinion it is just one of those movies that is just there, with Hugh Jackman great as always that is one of the only good things about this movie although the other things aren't totally bad it isn't a great movie or a bad movie it is just a typical action movie that shouldn't be an action movie.
July 7, 2017
Dead Pool. Is there any bigger reason to hate this film?
½ June 28, 2017
Direção horrível, assim como roteiro preguiçoso.
½ June 27, 2017
D-
The only thing X-Men Origins: Wolverine manages to get right is its ability to mess things up. The film contains a bland and uninteresting story and the only salvation is another iconic Hugh Jackman's performance as the Wolverine. Worst of all, they completely get Deadpool wrong, ruining the perception of many characters in the X-Men history.
June 25, 2017
Terrible script, they ruined the whole thing
June 24, 2017
Hugh Jackman is great as always and the opening scene is great but another then that there is not a lot more that is good about the movie. The CGI is terrible and the ruined Deadpool.

5.8/10
June 18, 2017
Another movie in the X-Men series of the current Marvel cinematic universe. This one focuses on the origin of Wolverine. Hugh Jackman continues in this role. While I liked the movie it doesn't remind me of what I've seen in the TV cartoons. The Wolverine character is portrayed very differently from what is portrayed in the comics and the cartoons; however, he still retains his angry and gruff mannerisms. The X-Men I recall is the from the comic books of the 1960s which did not include Wolverine. He appeared much later.
June 17, 2017
An another great X-Men movie that didn't disappoint me as usual.Great visual effects like in the first X-Men trilogy.But i haven't seen Ryan in this movie so much...Damn ! :)
June 17, 2017
I thought that the whole movie was good but the thing which made me give a 3 star was that Deadpool which was not good.
June 15, 2017
(In Preparation for "Logan", I'm watching and reviewing the other Wolverine films)
This film is a mixed bag for a lot of people. I can see what people are saying, this film is a mess. Lets start with the pros.

Pros:
- The Runtime isn't too long. It's a perfect time
- Hugh Jackman is excellent in this film. He's probably the best part.
- Patrick Stewart's Cameo is super neat
- Gambit is a cool character that needs his own film

Cons:
- The CGI is a little outdated. You can tell whats CGI
- They did Deadpool super wrong. Deadpool is not what Deadpool should be
- Wolverine is the only likeable character, the rest are not
- This film gets a little boring, but overall is entertaining
- Many characters were shoehorned in
- The action scenes were unclear
- The Weapon X scene was edited like it was Zack Snyder 300. It looked very 300

Overall, This film has its flaws. This isn't the best wolverine film. I don't think it's horrendous, but I don't think it's amazing.

Rating: 4.1/10
June 14, 2017
Liked it.Worth a watch
June 12, 2017
The best thing about this was the studio leak with the unfinished CGI, as you could pretend the whole thing was just bad video-game cut scenes.
Despite some excellent cast members (and Gambit), the whole thing is a huge mess. We eventually got the Ryan Reynolds DP we wanted, but what a waste of Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth.
½ June 8, 2017
This movie is what corporate scumbags scrape off the bottom of their shoe. The only reason why it gets even a half star is for Hugh Jackman's performance as Wolverine but if you only came for that then just go watch any other x-men movie.
June 6, 2017
I enjoyed this origin story. Fun action scenes, good character development and backstory for Wolverine. What more can your ask for in an X-men movie? I also enjoyed seeing Gambit on screen finally.
½ June 6, 2017
I enjoyed learning Wolverine's backstory. I enjoyed the scene where Wolverine takes down the helicopter. I also liked the part when he opens all the trapped mutants' cells by running down the aisle and slicing the locks. He looked like he was giving high fives. I think this is a fun movie for X-men fans, but I guess maybe superfans will have some issues with it. The character of Deadpool in this movie is very different from the Deadpool in the recent movie.