X-Men Origins - Wolverine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men Origins - Wolverine Reviews

½ July 21, 2016
THEY MESSED UP DEADPOOL....
July 18, 2016
I didn't know who Deadpool was when I saw this so I didn't hate it like the internet commands me to.
July 17, 2016
I liked this movie why are the critics so low
July 14, 2016
It never gets boring..
July 11, 2016
X-Men Origins Wolverine is definitely the most disappointing of the franchise. It tells the story of the Wolverine's past, and pits the Wolverine up against Sabretooth. Origins has a cliche script and some characters don't seem to fit into the story very well. It is the worst X-Men movie ever made.
½ July 10, 2016
Vaguely on the run but thoroughly mixed with unforeseen consequences, Wolverine gets himself shot but is fortunate enough to live, while Deadpool might just remain dead inside!
July 9, 2016
Although it has a messy plot and way too many characters, I still enjoyed it. Felt it was OK. The action sequences were great, and the visuals were stunning. The performances were great, too. But I'm trying to ignore it, but I simply can't think of how bad Deadpool was in the movie. Heck, I don't even know if it was Deadpool or Barracka from Mortal Kombat?
Score: 6/10
July 7, 2016
the best movie of 2009.
½ July 7, 2016
Don't watch this. Trust me. Forget it ever happened.
June 27, 2016
I can't think of anything wrong with looking at muscular Hugh Jackman in a tight wife beater for most of this movie.  Can you?  The only thing that disappointed me about the flick was sexy Ryan Reynolds and his near fifteen minutes of screen time.  As Deadpool, he is fantastic.  Stay after the credits.  Recommended.
June 25, 2016
Under average but that's because it is only the start of wolverine,
I was never expecting this to be some mess and believe me i think critics went a little far with this film, It deserves more than just 38%, To me It's 48%.
Let's Move On! I supposing that the face of Ryan Reynolds becoming deadpool
And Gambit could one day hopefully make his own movie but someone else directing it, And I Ran Out Of Words!

Grade: C+
½ June 24, 2016
I would recommend this movie to the die hard Wolverine fan, but not to someone who casually enjoys superhero films. This film is a cluster of bizarre cuts and supporting characters. They took Deadpool and Gambit, two huge characters in the Marvel universe; and put them in the side car. Hugh Jackman was outstanding as usual, but not enough to bring this film out of the gutter.
June 22, 2016
This movie is actually cool because of how Ryan Reynolds plays as deadpool when gets out of the elevator after the beginning of the movie because he hears bad guys to shoot with his pistols and how wolverine is a cool superhero
½ June 21, 2016
How did the CGI for Wolverine's claws get WORSE from the X-Men movies to this?
June 18, 2016
From the bad CGI to the complete butchering of the character of Deadpool,X-men Origins:Wolverine is cringe worthy to it's core.
June 15, 2016
This movie actually isn't that bad. As far as superhero movies go, it has decent fight scenes, the mutants are all portrayed prett well, it's entertaining to watch, the dialogue is good. The story itself gets a little corny here and there, especially at the end. Hugh Jackman is the best "hero" as far as any superhero casting that there has ever been in my opinion, even though he is way taller than the Wolverine is in the comics. he embodies the character very well. Liev Schrieber did an amazing job as Sabretooth. Ryan Reynold's portrayal of Wade Wilson is actually pretty decent in this movie and I think the epic mistake of what became of "Deadpool" at the end kind of distracts from the decent portrayal of Wade in the rest of the film. His shit with the Katana though is super bad ass and I have always loved that scene where he is deflecting all of those bullets with his swords. Gambit was very well done although his placement in the movie to begin with was a bit forced and even overdone at the end. At the end of the day though, I think it's actually not bad. It has its notorious flaws, but I still say fresh! At least it's better than the Last Stand...
June 13, 2016
Not entirely a failure, but it still is home to some very cringe worthy moments, ludicrous direction and action, a laughably bland script and mediocre acting save for Jackman, who tries to save this film but ultimately fails.
½ June 12, 2016
1.5/5. Jackman is good and the opening setup stuff is interesting, but most of this movie straight up sucks.
½ June 8, 2016
54% X-Men Origins Wolverine's weak script, bland action, and a pitiable live action debut for Deadpool packs a painful blow to the once great franchise and causes Marvel to push the reboot button.
June 5, 2016
Liked his backstory, although it did not match with other xmen movies. Saber alright, some poor cgi at times