X-Men Origins - Wolverine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

X-Men Origins - Wolverine Reviews

May 23, 2017
I understand this film is shit but I still found it semi entertaining
½ May 10, 2017
X-Men Origins: Wolverine is little more than a series of action sequences messily connected by a typical plot of betrayal and revenge. It is entertaining, but sloppy as well.
May 7, 2017
X-Men Origins: Wolverine boasts some slick action and an enjoyable performance from Hugh Jackman as the title character but I can agree with most people that this film wasn't as great as was hoped for. Even Jackman expressed disappointment with the final cut. Certain characters are killed off too soon preventing us from getting to know them and resulting in people turning a blind eye to those dead people since you can't be expected to feel emotional over the death of someone who had less than 10 minutes of screen time. Let's not also forget that infamous depiction of Deadpool seen in this movie. Fox learned the error of their ways and made amends 9 years later, resulting in my first ever review since I started writing reviews on RT but let's take our time to criticize the Deadpool in this movie. They...sued...Wade's...mouth...shut. HE'S CALLED THE MERC WITH A MOUTH FOR A REASON!!! WHAT THE HELL, FOX? Yeah, the film's one of the lesser efforts in the X-Men film series. Come for the action sequences and Hugh Jackman, stay for...nothing else, really. That's just it.
May 1, 2017
X-Men origins wolverine as a good movie I really like the fighting and I like how Wolverine is a mutant I like his powers that he has claws! I love the actors and actresses that play in this movie this movie racks I like the villain in this movie I would say you can't go wrong watching this.
April 30, 2017
This movie has nothing worthwhile, not even Hugh Jackman.
April 30, 2017
A really entertaining film so much action
½ April 29, 2017
3.4/10
The only thing X-Men Origins: Wolverine manages to get right is its ability to mess things up. The film contains a bland and uninteresting story and the only salvation is another iconic Hugh Jackman's performance as the Wolverine. Worst of all, they completely get Deadpool wrong, ruining the perception of many characters in the X-Men history.
½ April 26, 2017
Saw that film with some mates at the Fox Studios cinema the other night (05/05/09). We all had a great time and enjoyed this full-throttle action packed flick!I think the choice as Gavin Hood for directing this prequel was a good choice and they really re-invigorated the whole franchise. Good job to all the cast & crew i am really proud & happy to be part of this film.
April 22, 2017
What were they thinking when they were filming this movie?
½ April 11, 2017
This was a massive letdown after two great X-Men movies. It completely destroys the character of Deadpool, and fails to deliver a coherent script, not the mention some of the terrible CGI.
April 10, 2017
This movie is awful. I don't like a single thing about it
½ April 4, 2017
The worst film of the X-Men franchise, with the only redeeming quality being Hugh Jackman's performance as Wolverine. The entire movie is the definition of schlock.
April 1, 2017
it was great to find out more about wolverine.
April 1, 2017
I liked it just for the action and performances of leads. I'm not the comic book reader so i can like it without any guilt :-)
March 30, 2017
This x men film is great loads of action
March 28, 2017
I like this film second best x men film for me first is logan
March 27, 2017
Great film and a great storyline and so many characters that I like
March 26, 2017
Great film and great acting from Hugh jackman
March 26, 2017
Won't let you down loads of action you will enjoy
March 25, 2017
Great film ruined deadpool but so many fights and action its amazing it won't let you down