Wolves - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wolves Reviews

March 16, 2017
superb acting and great basketball action! Could have done without a scene or two that didn't progress the plot, but AWESOME movie!
½ March 11, 2017
Please someone give me my money back that I just spent to rent this. Oh and give me my two hours back......Oh wait, just give me an hour back because that's how LONG IT TOOK ME TO WATCH THIS BECAUSE I FAST FORWARDED TO THE END because it SUCKED SO BAD.
March 8, 2017
Great movie. Sevel F bombs but overall a very rich movie on many levels. Highly recommend for anyone over the age of 17 or so. This movie has it all. Excellent acting.
March 5, 2017
Michael Shannon is amazing as always. This movie is not to be missed. He is so great as is the rest of the leading actors and the supporting class. In addition, there is a lot of great basketball shots. I totally went for the ride and had a great time. I highly recommend the film
March 5, 2017
This may be a cliché ridden tale of dreams and betrayal but with a strong cast and great direction this is actually entertaining and worth watching. The plot isn't completely unique but the intensity of some of the scenes as well as the good cinematography really draws you in and keeps your attention. If you're a fan of Michael Shannon then you will enjoy watching this. Even if you're not into basketball it is still an interesting story.