Wonder - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wonder Reviews

February 24, 2018
so touched by this movie, simple and pure. Also I think Jacob Tremblay will grow up to be a terrific actor
February 24, 2018
???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??????
February 23, 2018
Quite emotional and a well performed point of view of real life scenarios.
February 23, 2018
i want to watch the movie please can ya'll let me watch the movie
½ February 23, 2018
Guaranteed to jerk a few tears, Wonder delivers what the film's title suggests, all while delivering a sentimental narrative that tugs at the heartstrings and features terrific performances from Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay.
February 22, 2018
this was an excellent movie kid being born different
½ February 22, 2018
Wonder has a story that was wonderfully told, it is compelling not only because of its charismatic cast but also because of its clever and well organized structure and it is touching and refreshing.
February 21, 2018
Wonder is a very inspirational and heart-warming movie. Sometimes it can be a bit over-the-top and a bit cheesy, but overall it is well done. It has a great message of treating those who are different with kindness. It is actually really well acted too. The kid, Jacob Trembley, does a really good job. I really enjoyed seeing things from different perspectives as well. It was cool to see the idea explored that this kind of issue is far-reaching. I highly recommend
February 19, 2018
With all the cynicism in art (and, well, everywhere) I can not recommend this movie enough. It is not only a heartfelt story, it is also, very well told.
February 19, 2018
This movie i wasn't planing to see but i did and what can i say it was good i liked it well its not prefect but anything with Owen Wilson makes a movie better 8/10
February 18, 2018
Nice movie for kids.
½ February 17, 2018
2/17/2018
Touching, though it relied heavily on heartstring tugs the entire movie. It did not have definitive direction and conflict it wanted resolution.
February 17, 2018
really good movie. sad that the dog passes away. my preggo stepmom is a wreck. she cried the whole time. they were tears of sadness but also tears of joy. super cute characters.
½ February 17, 2018
I expected Jacob to steal the show but each of the main characters did.
February 17, 2018
Amazing, heart-warming, emotional and Julia Roberts. enough said.
February 16, 2018
It was decent but not really my type of movie
February 16, 2018
I love this movie so much it has a great message of just be who you are.
February 16, 2018
It was amazing and so heart warming
February 16, 2018
My kids and I cried multiple times during the film - daughter and son alike. Excellent family film!
February 16, 2018
Wow Julia Roberts was not a good choice for the leading actress !