The Wraith - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wraith Reviews

October 21, 2016
The best! And still the best :)
½ September 18, 2016
I was able to give this one a look via cable recording not too long ago, and I was fairly engaged with it. The idea that a remote town somewhere in the desert is plagued by this cartoonish gang is a bit of a stretch, because I was waiting for the equally cartoonish and stereotyped character of Badass Sheriff to step in and blast everyone, Wild West Style.

It's worth a look if you have an afternoon to kill, give it a spin.
August 29, 2016
One of my all time fav 80's flicks
August 22, 2016
Love this film and even now 25 years after i first watched it the car is special ....
July 13, 2016
This is one of these movies that all critics hated that if u love cars u can't help but to love it, this is not a good movie, but some how it's one of those movies that are awesome. It's so bad it's awesome. I recommend watching this movie at lest once Charlie Shane character was very rememberable disputed hardly being in it its like he had it all figured out just watch it
½ June 12, 2016
6/12/2016: Not a great movie by an means, but still an entertaining 80's supernatural thriller.
June 11, 2016
Best cheesy 80s movie ever made. Great score, few mistakes and it's generally a fun film. Do recommend.
½ December 16, 2015
A guilty pleasure...
October 23, 2015
This is probably the best movie I ever seen.
October 16, 2015
Kind of bad, but interesting and funny because of it.
October 13, 2015
I completely loved this movie. The plot is interesting. The revenge storyline was actually done well. The races are fun. It's a simple but effective film. Definitely a fun watch. The plot is completely illogical but it's just cool.
½ July 13, 2015
Very old and cheesy movie with Charlie Sheen! It has a moment or two worthy of entertainment value, but mostly...I found it to be awful. The acting in this film is laughable in parts...but, some could argue that it adds to the charm.
May 21, 2015
Cheesy sci-fi B movie entertainment with a young Charlie Sheen.
½ March 21, 2015
Reminds me of "The Car"
March 16, 2015
Bad acting but liked the story.
½ December 16, 2014
Awesome 80's movie. Love it!
November 16, 2014
Silly 80s sci-fi about Charlie Sheen being killed by bad kids and then returning at "The Wraith" (with an alien looking costume and in a fast sports car). It's pretty silly, but there's a good cast and the action is all done fairly well. Nick Cassavetes is one of the baddies, Sherilyn Fenn is super cute as Sheen's girlfriend, Randy Quaid plays the local sheriff and Clint Howard is, well, local weirdo Clint Howard.
October 25, 2014
that's great movie to enjoyed with the family.
½ September 14, 2014
No man should be deprived of this awesomeness.
July 29, 2014
Love this movie, one of my favs