You, Me and Dupree - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

You, Me and Dupree Reviews

August 15, 2016
You, me, and Dupree is one of the worst movies ever filmed. The acting was horrid and the fact that it got pass as a comedy is depressing because I didn't even laugh once. Don't even get me started on how disappointing it was to see that Owen Wilson was in this disgusting film. I would not recommend this movie.
½ August 12, 2016
You, Me and Dupree is somewhat funny. I will say that this movie had its funny moments, but it didn't seem like this movie was that good. The trailer to this movie made me want to see the actual movie because I thought it was going to be good, but it was not. This is one of Owen Wilson's worst movies yet. The plot of the movie was okay. I would somewhat suggest this movie.
July 31, 2016
Hilarious and interesting
jamrcla
½ March 26, 2016
Pretty funny film, But I think I laughed at Seth Rogan's scenes more than anything.
½ February 3, 2016
You, Me and Dupree, mirroring a variety of previously executed wisecracking compositions, moseys along a beaten path with a sweeping comedic climate that is neither boring or offensive, but could be construed as stale, predictable, and remiss. Taking him for who he is, Owen Wilson's sweet-nature and his laid back approach to comedy may distract from this mediocre film's even tenor long enough to make the experience tolerable. To be fair, there exists some worthwhile compensatory qualities and Wilson is one of them.

[D+] -- 50%
½ January 27, 2016
Look, this movie isn't great and in many ways it is downright terrible. The cast is solid and Owen Wilson has a handful of funny moments but it all goes to waste with the terrible script. That being said....I at times enjoy it and even gave the best men at my wedding buttons witht the Best Man logo patch used in the movie.
January 23, 2016
Highly entertaining romantic comedy...with an extra wheel!
November 22, 2015
It wasn't humorous. It was stupid.
September 17, 2015
If you're thinking about going to see this movie just throw your money out the window and let it do some good.
½ September 3, 2015
Reprehensible characters (Dupree aside) but overall a cut above an average romcom.
May 18, 2015
Bad movie. Unfunny, incredibly unoriginal, easily predictable, and poor performances from its cast. It's a good thing this was long before Captain America 2, because otherwise, the Russo Brothers would've been the wrong pick.
April 7, 2015
The great cast with a story formed to be a cliche buddy film/romantic comedy really misses the mark where these kinds of movies need to hit the most...the laughs. It pulls a few chuckles out of you but overall it's not a memorable comedy nor a great one. It gets halfway there based on the potential alone, it just gives up on the finished product. C-
½ March 19, 2015
Somewhat funny, and somewhat predictable. The three leads try but are brought with cliche characters and a lame script.
½ March 9, 2015
It's entertaining, but it's not a great comedy. That being said, this is a movie you watch when you just want to relax and not think too much. Not sure what that means.
½ February 8, 2015
not even bad enough to have one star, just boring.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Overall fun movie. Owen can do better but still pretty good in this one.
½ September 27, 2014
Somewhat entertaining.
September 22, 2014
This movie wasn't as bad as I was led to believe. It still wasn't the best comedy by any shot. It was boring during some parts, it picked up at the end during the chase scene with the big Samoan guy. I really don't remember much of the movie but I remember that it's not bad at all. I would rather have seen Clerks 2 buuuuuuuut my friends had to oppose me (well one didn't ). Oh well next time. Above average movie.
August 12, 2014
Mostly it's not even funny.