Young Guns II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Young Guns II Reviews

June 9, 2016
Loved the cast, the loved the movie... at the time for me, very iconic characters (since I loved the first film).
October 20, 2015
The soundtrack is better than the movie.
September 2, 2015
No bad for a sequel to a good western!
½ June 18, 2015
no where near as good as the original
April 2, 2015
Sometimes the having a bad sequel ruins the originals name, and this is such a case. Young Guns is a classic western, YGII is a boring attempt to make a little more money by using the same name. The plot was weak, and the worst part was it completely contradicted the majority of the original story. Dont bother.
½ March 31, 2015
Everything that worked for the first tries but lies dormant on the floor in this sequel.
March 4, 2015
3/3/2015: Not near as good as the first film. Not as much action or humor.
February 21, 2015
i want to see it really bad
February 7, 2015
I wasn't a huge fan of the bookends, but the overall story was a decent companion to the original though obviously done by a different director over-trying to make this one better than the first one and coming slightly short. At least the survivors are brought back from the last movie and some new personalities are introduced as well. It's worthy of watching if you enjoyed the original Young Guns.
January 2, 2015
Okey sequel and i like both young guns movies alot ! Cool western and much action with great actors.
½ November 23, 2014
The dialouge is so bad I can't believe anyone approved the script.
½ March 30, 2014
Dissapointing sequel
March 5, 2014
Entertaining action scenes. Naturally fun movie in a slightly juvenile kind of way. Great soundtrack helps make the movie what it is. End and parts of the plot maybe weak but it is a wild ride modern western.
½ February 17, 2014
Fun from start to finish, what a movie..... "It's your gang Dave!"
½ August 18, 2013
A pretty solid 3-1/2 stars.
August 10, 2013
a really good western
July 25, 2013
liked this one a little bit more than the first.
June 12, 2013
Loved it as well and own it.
½ June 10, 2013
Not as good as the first one. But its Billy the Kid and the Young Guns. "Youhoo, I'll make you famous!"