Your Sister's Sister - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Your Sister's Sister Reviews

December 31, 2016
It's not good movie to watch
December 20, 2016
Small scale but very modern romcom that focuses on giving its characters depth and motivation instead of grandiose romantic gestures in contrived situations.
½ September 21, 2016
A trio of excellent performances helps sell this as a nuanced film instead of a derivative one.
September 8, 2016
Idk man idk . Duplass is my guy still. This one wasn't very good though
½ August 7, 2016
A rather daft premise with an awful ending. It really is a flat movie with no charm or laughs. Its not memorable in the slightest and a total waste of your time.
½ August 4, 2016
On the strength of its three leads (The standout being Emily Blunt) "My Sister's Sister" overcomes its weaker elements to produce an honest drama with decent emotional heft.
½ July 14, 2016
Lively and engaging performances pull through the slight conventions of an absurdly unlikely conundrum.
July 7, 2016
- Watched this a second time and enjoyed it just as much. The writing is excellent and the 3 leads give engaging and convincing performances. Worth checking out!

- I really enjoyed this one, a indie film hidden gem. It primarily features 3 characters, and all the actors are excellent in their roles. It's is a bit of a slice of life following these 3 in a complicated situation, it has moments of bot drama and humour. Highly recommended!
June 15, 2016
for the majority, i enjoyed this film. The twist at the end was kinda unfortunate. Was really strong until then
June 11, 2016
Bond between the sisters' is shown like never before in this movie. Great visuals and chemistry between actors.
May 20, 2016
I can't think of any reasons to not give 5.
May 11, 2016
90% talking 100% awesome
½ April 24, 2016
Don't these people have jobs!
February 7, 2016
Excellent choice of cast.
February 6, 2016
Rosemarie Dewitt is ð??«, but mumblecore is ultimately not my jam.
½ January 24, 2016
The acting, oh the acting! And Emily Blunt, too. :-)
½ January 16, 2016
Great little drama that explores three troubled souls. The acting is really quite raw and emotional with hints of humour, my only issue is Blunt being the sister of Witt and they have different accents. I can't recommend this highly enough and it's another tick for Duplass who has become one of the most talented indie filmmakers out there.
½ December 13, 2015
Your Sister's Sister has a brilliantly awkward complexity to it that's only matched by its warmth and compassionate acting.
September 17, 2015
Lite småkansig romkom med en aning tagik